coke zero???

charlotte

hey guys i read a while ago lots of questions regarding coke zero,i have a bottle here NOT OPENED and it contains no citric acid but the guys on cd can have it and i just rang a cd adviser annon and she said yeah??? what you you think???? it's been a had week my 3rd weigh in tomorrow:(

cant remember who but someone did say they allow themselves a can every other day or something...im sure someone will be along in a bit to tell you. was your adviser rude to you then? x

No dont risk it there are no hard facts as yet. We have all had hard weeks but hey ho, no excuse now put the pop down and step away with your arms up and I am coming to frisk you xx

no im on lipo,but i pretended i was interested in cd and asked about the coke thing,and i would call back to book an appointment NOT.lol.

coke is great for cleaning the toilet, thats true, just think what its doing to your insides.Now bend over while I put onmy rubber gloves xx

Wooo hooo.... wait till I tell my Hubby I have been on a fetish website.....;):D

M xx

this is a daily occurance on here now ever since nics, fifi, toni, lill, lippy. Im thinking of moving forums its so rude! x

oh yes and yummy mummy monster x

but youre gonna stay just a littttttttle bit longer............

(whilst you decide)

:rolleyes:

There is actually a resemblence mmmmm xlolx

yeah i think i will change forums too,what one shall we go too lol,now i have 3 loo's in my house,so lots of rubber gloves here lol x

:eek: lol your naughty too;):D x

Back