COKE ZERO

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatgirlslim76, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

WENT 2 CINEMA LAST NITE WIT MY SIS,HAD A COKE ZERO 4 THE FIRST TIME IN 5 WEEKS AND GOT ON SCALES TIS MORN AND IM UP 1/2 LB(PI**ED :cry:OFF) IT WAS BAD ENUF THE AROMA OF POPCORN AND THE RATTLE OF CRISP BAGS,BUT IT CUD B WORSE,STIL LOST 3 TIS WEEK:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I'm sure it will just be a temporary gain, you should be proud you resisted everything else on offer, not sure I could be that diciplined!

4. Jue xx

Jue xx Full Member

Oh that's strange, I find Coke Zero a godsend. It fills me up if I start to feel hungry and it tastes SO much better than water! I've never had a gain whilst drinking it and it's never knocked me out of ketosis.

Thank God for Coke Zero!

5. misscharlie

misscharlie Full Member

Same happened to me a few days ago but came back off the next day. I probs wont be drinking often but i'l still have 1 every now and again! :)

6. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight
    Yes i agree with you here about the coke zero im going to go down the shop later and buy myself a few bottles as you say its better than just water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.