Coke Zero

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lissy25, 7 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Lissy25

Lissy25 Full Member

I know we're not suppost to drink anything other than water but what about coke zero?

According to the label...
    Energy kj 1.5
    Energy kcal 0.5
    Prot 0g
    Carb 0g
    of which sugars 0g
    fat 0g

Seems about the same as a tablet sweetner?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Agree with VickyL
    It's because of the citric acid, it will take you out of ketosis I'm afraid.

5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    No Coke Zero. The only liquids are allowed are written on your LT bag. If it's not written on there you can't have it.

6. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Its not worth spending all that money and putting all that energy in to look for little loop holes. When I watched the DVD and the word strict kept coming up I knew then this wasnt going to be easy.

If your going to do LT then stick to the diet as best as possible, otherwise it is not worth it honey x

7. Willdoitthistime!

Willdoitthistime! Full Member

Coke Zero does not contain citric acid so it won't affect ketosis. However, having one coke zero could be the start of the slippery slope .......

Also, for anyone interested, M&S diet coke also does not contain citric acid.

8. rainbow brite

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Citric acid or no citric acid, LT say you can't have it so you can't have it. End of. As Laura already said, looking for loopholes is a waste of time and money.

9. Lissy25

Lissy25 Full Member

I just wondered why coke zero is a no if it contains 0g of anything, I did look at the ingredients and spotted some questionable stuff like "flavouring" but it doesn't specify what it is, I presume that's Cokes "secret ingredient"

Don't worry about me falling off the wagon, I'm doing surprisingly well I've sat through my OH eating a Fry up, Mcdonalds (my biggest weakness) and BBQ chicken with chips plus my daughter eating bags of Hula hoops, Coco Pops and Cheese sandwich's

Lissy xx

10. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done honey, but some people that come on here dont find it quite easy, and then there are some people who just want to look for loop holes, and to be honest it wont help them!

Some people just dont understand how strict this is, everybody is supposedly to have watched the DVD before starting, but with many I dont think this is the case!

Laura x x

11. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Theres no point think oh its got 0% so it wont hurt" if your going to think that then you might as well be on an ordinary diet like SW where you can drink coke zero. LT needs 100% or you wont get the best out of the diet. Its a serious diet and you need to be serious about it!!

12. Lissy25

Lissy25 Full Member

To be honest some replies here seem a little harsh if I'd posted saying "i drank some coke is that ok?" I could understand some of these replies, but I'm on day 3 and it feels like some of you are coming at me with a pitch fork.

13. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am sorry, if anything that I have written has made you feel like this, it was not my intentions!

14. RubySlippers

RubySlippers Member

I didnt get shown the dvd?

15. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    You came on here asking if you can drink coke zero even though it states that you cant have anything othe than black tea/ coffee and water. Theres no point looking for ways round this diet because there aren't any. Its a strict diet and you need to be strict. Once you start asking "is this ok?" or "can i have this?" then thats were you start slipping, dont start looking into things now if you want to do this 100%

16. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The Dvd is a must as far as I know, on the questionaire that the Chemist keeps, the first question is wether you have seen the Dvd.

i paid a £5 fee and took it home to watch and then brought it back and got the £5 back, it make LT much more undertandable for me,

17. RubySlippers

RubySlippers Member

Yea, I ticked no and he didn't really say anything. I think hes a bit of a nuttball to be honest. I asked him if it was ok to swim because I swim quite hard and he asked if I'd swam in the olympics.

18. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That is weird!!

How long have you been on LT?

19. rainbow brite

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Last edited: 7 September 2008
  20. RubySlippers

RubySlippers Member

Thanks RB!

Just since thursday, but I've been visiting or calling the pharmacist for 3 weeks but he kept going on holiday or somehing else. Pretty relieved to have finally started.

21. rainbow brite

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante

Lissy - the above comment was not intended for you.

I am sorry you feel the replies are harsh but if you'd been on this forum as long as I have and have seem so many of the same kind of questions over and over again you'd see where I'm coming from.

You were asking a question though you had no intention of breaking the diet, however some people aren't like that and are intent on looking for ways to cheat without 'really' cheating if you see what I mean.

For this reason alone I'm becoming more blunt on the subject of what you can/can't have on LT as everything you can have is written on the bag. If it's not written on there we can't have it. I don't know why, I don't work for Lipotrim, but the experts have decided it has to be that way and the diet is working for me as is so I really fail to see why people constantly try to wangle their way around looking for loopholes.

Again, the above comment was not directed at you Lissy but this explanation is an attempt at showing you why I am sometimes blunt on this subject.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.