cold!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
can i ask if any1 else gets cold on this diet? im freezin an not just because the weather is rubbish! :sigh:

also how much water r u ment 2 drink? coz bin told 2litres, then someone else said 3litres but my mum did lighterlife an they r told 4litres.:confused:

I'm afraid 19 weeks in, and I am so not used to the cold. Cold, Cold Cold all the time. My heating bill is through the roof!!

I go for 3 litres...and yes...I'm FROZEN!!! A side effect...but still worth it!

x

I go for 3 litres...and yes...I'm FROZEN!!! A side effect...but still worth it!

x

I agree, 100% worth it!! Sometimes, it can be reassuring that it is still working!

I am cold cold cold... and not used to it. I can crank the heating up at home, but not at work - i work in an open plan office, where everyone else is on the 'change' and has windows open and fans on.

for this reason, i have changed to exante - (although not arrived yet). I can't manage any of the shakes warm - and the soup is seriously not to my liking. it was either change plans or refeed to get some energy and warm food. so, as I still have a fair way to go, i decided to change plans. fingers crossed !!

off to get a cardy now ! LOL

I'm cold too - wore a jumper yesterday - not normally my thing at all. I'm especially cold in my hands and feet - I am sure that my fingernails were blue yesterday !!

As for the water - between 2 - 4 litres a day although tbh I have been struggling to get that down me the last few days, will have to make a real effort today :D

gud 2 no its not just me. im even wearin thick bed socks. lol. oh well a lil cold is ok if im gona b smaller as a result. :). plus atleast its showin the diets workin. ;)

Hey girls just a quick question wen did you start feeling cold ive always had cold hands & feet so dat isnt too much of a difference for me. I get very warm and need cold air because i get very dizzy. The first week i couldnt stand the heat coz i felt so sick. There are times wen im freezing but it passes after a few hours should i get out all my winter clothes?????

mine was middle of the 1st day an most of the time now.wen ive ad a shake its not as bad but still not warm but atleast im not sweatin anymore. lol. i even bought myself a jumper an nu winter coat. lol. plannin a head. ;)

On day 2 for a restart and I'll be happy to be cold!
Sick of the dreaded hot flushes, so I'd rather wrap up warm, than try peeling off layers all the time!
Daughter and fiancee coming home next weekend, but I'm sticking to LT.
I'll lay on all the goodies, but have holiday to Turkey 4 weeks tomorrow :eek:

I am sooooooooo cold all the time! I can not get used to it! My hands and feet are always like blocks of ice. I'm so used to being warm and toasty, what with my abundance of insulation (fat) but the insulation isn't helping me out! I'm in bed now with a huge goose quilt thingy, pjs, socks, wooly jumper, scarf, heating on and I'm still cold! I looked a weirdo taking my baby to school - woolly hat, scarf, boots, huge heavy knit cardy thing to my ankles! Everyone else was wearing t-shirts!

I am sooooooooo cold all the time! I can not get used to it! My hands and feet are always like blocks of ice. I'm so used to being warm and toasty, what with my abundance of insulation (fat) but the insulation isn't helping me out! I'm in bed now with a huge goose quilt thingy, pjs, socks, wooly jumper, scarf, heating on and I'm still cold! I looked a weirdo taking my baby to school - woolly hat, scarf, boots, huge heavy knit cardy thing to my ankles! Everyone else was wearing t-shirts!

lol. that made me chuckle. i work wiv a girl who comes 2 work in lil vest tops (shes bout a size 6-8 grr) an im there in big jumpers sayin im freezin. lol.

oh well will av 2 stock up on winter warmers. :)

Grrr at size 6-8, hate those people! (Although we'll not be saying that when we're nice and slim ourselves) Big jumpers will hide your decreasing figure, so people will be extra shocked when you lose all the weight and do a big reveal by going into work in a basque! hehe.

I'm a lover of winter clothes - hats, scarves, big jumpers, boots etc, so it kind of suits me to cuddle myself in clothes.

Back