Colder than usual?

powerwill

I know that the weather's dropped a fair bit colder in the last couple of days but even before this I have felt quite chilly, even when it's been warm and sunny. Is this just me or is it a common thing to happen on Lipotrim? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................

I've only been on the shakes since yesterday but I'm FREEZING!!!

I made my hubby put the fire on last night!

yup its one of the side effects of this diet - you will really feel the cold more (even on the sunny days). they say that drinking hot liquids will help us more so then layers of clothes.

I've noticed I've been feeling cold but I just use that as an excuse to get extra cuddles from my partner

I'm bloody freezing too! Digging out all my winter clothes (which are on the tight side but hopefully not for long!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

For a woman who is constantly having hot flushes....this being cold side effect is blooming fantastic. I can not remember when I last wore knitwear! This diet is the cure to hot flushes, hehe x

redwinegirl said:
For a woman who is constantly having hot flushes....this being cold side effect is blooming fantastic. I can not remember when I last wore knitwear! This diet is the cure to hot flushes, hehe x

Hee hee!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes cold indeed although I'm not feeling the cold as much as I did the last time I did the diet.

Just think of the extra calories you're body is burning trying to keep you warm. Avoid wearing any additional clothing and shiver for a while, even more calories burned!!! lol (only kidding about the shivering).

I find hot drinks really help to warm me up, especially if I hold the cup in my hands. Also thick warm socks and hot water bottles while watching TV is a great comfort and keeps you toasty warm.

been blankets, woolly socks and even lighting my fire ( all whilst sunny still)

Back