Colds & weight loss???

FeeneyFooFoo

Hi all,

Just wondered how other people hav found having a cold has effected their losses???

My scales (official weigh in tonight) say I hav sts this week, but I am full of cold, wondering if this may hav been the reason???

Official weight in was 1lb on :(

V disappointing but will stick to plans and not let it weaken my resolve!!!

Sorry you've been poorly, hun.

Have you been taking anything for it - any throat sweets, lemsip, that sort of thing? If you have, that could account for the gain. But even if you haven't, it'll be water. It can only be water. Your body holding on to the stuff so it can make snot...;)

Disgusting, but true. :) The pounds you should have lost this week will come off just as soon as you're better.

Wrap up warm! x

Awww thank you, only been taking cold capsules, avoided anything with sugar like the plague.

Having a meal off plan tonight and then right back to it from tomorrow morning, gonna lose that pound of snot & more if it kills me!!

And it just might!!!

Hehe x

i find that 'anything' literally 'anything' medicine wise inc paracets it affects my weight. it makes me retain water.

Hav come to confess :(

Hav actually had the weekend off :(

Hav been and am still full of it, bunged up, swollen ears, coughing, sneezing, full on head cold.

Am determined to go back 100% Monday morning.

Not going to feel a failure just going to get back to it first thing.

Aw, totally understandable, hun :hug99:

That pound on really hurts when you've been 100% and feeling poorly.

Back on it tomorrow, lots of water - and goodbye horrible snuffly cold!

Snap foofoo feel rubbish so comforted myself with a chicken curry this afternoon and the little I could taste was fab. Yesterday I also had a chicken salad and 2 shakes, today I only had one shake an egg sandwich and my curry oops. Back to it tomorrow

I had a chicken curry too, must hav needed the strong flavours!

Thanx ladies, feel good for being honest and getting support :)

Good nights sleep and back on it from the morning!!!

X

Awww try not to feel guilty....

Today is another day, lots of water and back on track.

I chose to go off plan and I'm choosing to go back on, I'm in control!

Back