combining shakes??

CeeB84

Is it alright to split the packs In half say half choc and half banana and mix them together?

Brill. Iv been doing the choc and banana mix and it's certainly kept me on the straight amd narrow this weekend x

Brill. Iv been doing the choc and banana mix and it's certainly kept me on the straight amd narrow this weekend x

Depending what step your on 35g choc and 5g banana mixed with yogurt is ammmmazzzing, and super filling. I have it for breakfast every morning lol

Lynne - starting weight 16st 4lbs current weight 9st 6.5lbs all in 35 weeks

Im doing ss+ so im guessing the yogurt thing is when your moving up the steps? It sounds amazing though!

Can have milk but I already have to much. My cups of tea are what get me through the day some times lol. Your weight loss is amazing. Did you find it difficult sticking to it? This is my second restart :-( but so far so good :)

What kind of yougurt do you use and how much? Sorry for all the questions x

Have a look at page 107 of the book, you can replace the milk allowance with any of the items listed (yog included) and it shows qtys depending on the step you're on :) and personally I go for total 0% Greek - lovely and thick - feels naughty And luxurious!

Il have to dig out my book. Iv misplaced it somewhere :-/ defo going to try it though :)

Just tried the yogurt mixed with one of mt shakes and I have found the solution to my weekend cravings. This is amazing :):)

Just tried the yogurt mixed with one of mt shakes and I have found the solution to my weekend cravings. This is amazing :):)

Absolutely, id actually pick that over some puddings. Oooh id love that right now. Yuuum. I have it for breakfast. Very filling. What flavour did you mix in?

Absolutely, id actually pick that over some puddings. Oooh id love that right now. Yuuum. I have it for breakfast. Very filling. What flavour did you mix in?

I split a choc and banana pack and had that mixed. I cant beleive I hadnt tried it before. Guna have it on a weekend as a treat. Just hope i haven't over done my milk allowance :-/ x

Hey there! There was actually an article in a Cambridge magazine once about mixing flavours and it gave the following:

Half choc and half vanilla = Milky Way flavour
Half choc and half toffee walnut = choc fudge
Half choc and half banana = choc banana
Half vanilla and half strawberry = strawberries and cream
Half toffee walnut and banana = banofee

Have fun mixing! :D

Hey there! There was actually an article in a Cambridge magazine once about mixing flavours and it gave the following:

Half choc and half vanilla = Milky Way flavour
Half choc and half toffee walnut = choc fudge
Half choc and half banana = choc banana
Half vanilla and half strawberry = strawberries and cream
Half toffee walnut and banana = banofee

Have fun mixing! :D

Definitely going to try some of these. Thanks :)

Tried the "milky way" one as a moose and it was amazing :)

Back