combining TS and WS together?

Random82

Guys! Hellooo!

Has anyone tried doing a TS during the week monday to friday anda WS over the weekend??

I'm just thinking being able to eat over the weekend (within the restrictions) would help?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you

I am considering doing this also. I want to stick with TS for another few weeks then do WS on Fridays and saturdays. I know some people do one WS day a week rather than a food break week and still have good losses.

I'm also thinking after 2 weeks I may just do one WS per week (prob a friday)

Are we allowed 400 calaories? Can this include sandwichs ie ready made?

Or best to cook fresh at home ie wholemeal wrap with chicken and salad etc

Thanks

Random82 said:
I'm also thinking after 2 weeks I may just do one WS per week (prob a friday)

Are we allowed 400 calaories? Can this include sandwichs ie ready made?

Or best to cook fresh at home ie wholemeal wrap with chicken and salad etc

Thanks

It needs to be a low carb meal so bread and wraps won't be suitable.

WS isn't just '400 kcals of food'. It has to be high protein low carb. You'd probably best checking the Exante website to see the things they recommend

I have been doing this since week 2 because of my medication and it is working for me, I am losing weight probably slower than TS but I am happier and that's what matters, I am so comfortable I could live forever on this it's brilliant. Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been doing this since week 2 because of my medication and it is working for me, I am losing weight probably slower than TS but I am happier and that's what matters, I am so comfortable I could live forever on this it's brilliant. Good luck x

hey thank you for your reply

how much did you loose whilst on WS per week as opposed to TS?

also all the weight you lost whilst on TS did you gain it back when switching to WS?

thanks!

Hello I have done this from the beginning , I have Just finished week 6
And have lost 26lbs up to now - I don't always have a WS every day off weekend but sometimes I do , I ensure its under 400cal and low/non carb normal chicken and some green veg or chicken and salad - sometimes I have just had a chicken fillet grilled on it's own !

Hello I have done this from the beginning , I have Just finished week 6
And have lost 26lbs up to now - I don't always have a WS every day off weekend but sometimes I do , I ensure its under 400cal and low/non carb normal chicken and some green veg or chicken and salad - sometimes I have just had a chicken fillet grilled on it's own !

thank you for your reply..

sorry just to confirm, you have been on WS from the beginning and have lost 26lbs in 6 weeks?

by chicken and salad, do you mean mix salad as in lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers et al a

once again thank you

I think as long as you are sensible and be careful with your portions you should be fine. Obviously chose foods that are on 'the safe list' and won't bring you out of ketosis.
I intend to have some chicken and brocoli on Saturday. May even have a poached egg or 2 and some mushrooms on Sunday too.

I have lost just under 2 stone in 2 months which is good I think, some weeks more than others, no I didn't put my weight back on when I switched to TS/ws so thats ok. I do mainly eat chicken and broccoli, or green veg, or ham, and green salad it works for me.

Hope you get on ok. keep in touch

Gill
X

Sorry I have done TS in week and WS at weekend - yes jut grilled chicken lettuce , cucumber and onion really ! If you look on exante web site and look at kegnotic recipes on WS

Random82 said:
thank you for your reply..

sorry just to confirm, you have been on WS from the beginning and have lost 26lbs in 6 weeks?

by chicken and salad, do you mean mix salad as in lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers et al a

once again thank you

Tomatoes contain citric acid so are a no no

Salad as in mixed leaves, cucumber, not tomatoes, I really enjoy it. And shake for pudding x

Back