• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Come Dine With Me..

Scottishmum

Cambridge Consultant
S: 13st0lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 3st12lb(29.67%)
Why?

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
everyone is sitting eating lol :eek::p:eek:

Scottishmum

Cambridge Consultant
S: 13st0lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 3st12lb(29.67%)
Lol, oh I see, ah well I best not be here either then cos I am too ;-)

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
S: 13st10lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
OHHHH

That banoffie pie.........those mushrooms........that fruit salad.....

YUM!!!!!!!!! I LOVE WATCHING COOKING PROGRAMMES!

Camilla

Silver Member
I'll let you know, I've just walked in having live paused it for the last meal, he's cooking the tuna as I type.............! X

Sez

has started again!!
I'll let you know, I've just walked in having live paused it for the last meal, he's cooking the tuna as I type.............! X

Thanks!!! I always forget sky+ as its in our bedroom and not in the lounge where I was watching it. Had to leave to make kids milky hot choc......grrrrr!!

Sez

has started again!!
Well, I could have honestly eaten most of it. I love Indian food but just didnt fancy it because it was referred to as bland. However, if forced......

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
S: 13st10lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well, I could have honestly eaten most of it. I love Indian food but just didnt fancy it because it was referred to as bland. However, if forced......
LMAO! Yeah right....bland? I think a sheet of A4 paper would taste good when on this diet!

slight exagguration!

cherylxx

Silver Member
i love this programme too although u cant beat the celebrity come dine with me. only cause it had my biggest dream on it. no not chocolate fudge cake, lol. jonathan ansell (from G4, with me in my avatar pic:D).
that guy beats chocolate anyday. (swoon swoon) :):eek:

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i didn't understand Juliet serving her cheese board before desert...

then she said to the other guy "why do you serve your cheese board AFTER desert?"

from my understanding, you always serve a cheese board after desert??? :eek::p:eek: