Come Dukan With Me...

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
On occasions i get to watch Come Dine With Me, if hubby is asleep LOL. I love the menus they do, and since starting Dukan I have looked to see if any of them are adaptable, but it got me thinking. What would we do.

If I were doing a Dukan Dinner Party I would serve (It would have to be a PV day LOL)

Starter: Mini Smoked Salmon Vol au Vents (dukan life plan p132)
Main: Oriental Salmon Fishcakes with a Green Salad
Sweet: Lemon Cheesecake, with lemon curd topping and drained Lo Fat Greek yogurt with Vanilla Flavouring (draining thickens it up)

Drinks: Zero Coke with a twist of lemon/lime or Vanilla

what would you do?

Tough one there...

Starter - brasaola crisps?
Main - butternut squash and soy steak
Desert - no idea! Some sort of sweet galette and yoghurt?

Hmm sounds nice. I finallyhad some bresola today, treated myself in Aldi yesterday. Had it onthe vol u vents I made this morning.

On occasions i get to watch Come Dine With Me, if hubby is asleep LOL. I love the menus they do, and since starting Dukan I have looked to see if any of them are adaptable, but it got me thinking. What would we do.

If I were doing a Dukan Dinner Party I would serve (It would have to be a PV day LOL)

Starter: Mini Smoked Salmon Vol au Vents (dukan life plan p132)
Main: Oriental Salmon Fishcakes with a Green Salad
Sweet: Lemon Cheesecake, with lemon curd topping and drained Lo Fat Greek yogurt with Vanilla Flavouring (draining thickens it up)

Drinks: Zero Coke with a twist of lemon/lime or Vanilla

what would you do?

Hmmmmm .....

S - chicken tikka
M - a big old beef stew with loadsa (technical term) root veg and a mahoosive (another technical term) bowl of Brussels Sprouts
D - yoghurt/jelly "mousse"

..... all served with wine (sorry!!) ;)

P x

Hmmmmm .....

S - chicken tikka
M - a big old beef stew with loadsa (technical term) root veg and a mahoosive (another technical term) bowl of Brussels Sprouts
D - yoghurt/jelly "mousse"

..... all served with wine (sorry!!) ;)

P x

What a fab idea!

S- Smoked salmon on a poached egg

M- Chicken Curry with Cauliflower rice

D- Baked or fridge set cheese cake

S - hot smoked poached salmon with Dukan BBQ sauce
M - sirloin steak with pureed swede and carrot with mushroom, onion and pepper sauce
D - rhubarb and tofu fool
And agree with Pauline i would be serving mine with vodka and diet coke!!! LOL! x

Not sure on the starter
main: steak with bns chips, mushrooms & pepper sauce
dessert: Trifle (made with dukan muffins sugar free jelly and homemade custard)

Oh wow so many fab menus...wouldn't it be ace to do them and get together LOL

Think mine would be mushroom soup, salmon and mustard sauce on celeriac mash with wilted spinich followed by Dukan trifle xxx

Dukan trifle!!!!!!!!!! Sounds amazing.

Mushroom soup too, yum. x

Back