Come in and introduce yourself - Cambridge Diet Forum Role Call!

Thanks HD

I'm Lynne, I have been overweight most of my life but it hasn't ever really held me back from doing anything.
I have a 36 year old daughter. Have had and disposed of lol, two husbands. Don't have a partner at the moment and dont think I will again.
I have a gorgeous dog who is my saviour. He helped me get better from breast cancer, which I have had twice and now beaten!
I don't work but in the past have worked hard and long as you do, in all sorts of different administration roles, from reception to PA to 6 directors. Loved doing payroll for over 150 employees at one stage both on comp and manually. I liked the interaction with people.
I'm gregarious and like talking to people but dont like meeting people for the first time incase they pre-judge me for being overweight. I dont believe it is anybody elses business but do find it annoying if I am judged by my body.
I love to garden and am out in it in all weathers 'mucking about' My favourite kind of music is both old and new R & B. I like Duffy, silly Amy winehouse, I like sexy smoochy music. I like Sean Pauls voice. I like shakera, that kind of stuff.
Favourite tv progs are, garden progs, time team type stuff, crime and punishment things, and documentaries.
I spend three days a week looking after my elderly parents, mum is really bad with osteoperosis and dad is blind and deaf, so they are a handfull!!!
I think this site is ace and think the people on it are what make it ACE!!!
Lynne x

Hi i am Fiona and stating again today and could do with the support.Hoping to lose 2 stone by christmas.

Hi I'm Jill and have been married to Adrian for 16 years (anniversary last Friday). I have two children Ben 14 and Chloe 13.

I have three cats Bobby, Tabs and Tibs.

I have done every diet under the sun in the past 10 years and at last found on that works for me YIPPEEE.

Last edited:
hi All, i'm lelly, i'm 38 and from Cardiff, i've got 2 kids (1 girl 8 and 1 boy 5) I have been married to hub for 9yrs but been together for 13 yrs, we got married in Vegas in 99, best holiday ever and came back with a bun in the oven...ha ha ha!!
Put on quite a few lbs after having kids, so i thought i'd try CD and I am now on wk4 and have lost 13lbs so far!! best diet i've ever been on. love this site everyone is sooo helpful and friendly.
xx

hi, I'm Sarah. I'm 26 and married with no human kids. I have lots of fur babies though - 2 dogs (a boxer and a dalmation), 1 hamster and 22 (pet) rats!! My weight goes up and down quite a bit and this is my first time with the Cambridge diet. I love it :D

hey guys!
im kirsty, (ki or kiki to friends!) im 19 and a student at newcastle uni. originally from north yorkshire. ive always struggled with my weight, been a size 14 since i was about 12. decided now's the time to do something about it, just split with my boyfriend of nearly 3 years, need a fresh start and want to become the person iv always wanted to - that starts with being slim!
im only on my 2nd week, lost 6lbs on the first wi, so still have just over 2.5 stones to lose, i want to go back home at xmas and wow everyone!
good luck to everyone on the diet and well done
ki x

Hiya, :D

I'm Kel, nearly 31 (Oct 13th) & I live in the North East.

I work at Evans Halshaw Citroen as a Vehicle Administrator & in my spare time I am a Hairdresser & a Avon rep.

I am in a serious Relationship of 3yrs with Keith who I love sooo much..
Hoping to start a family very soon & get a place of our own. :D

I have tried so many diets in the past, Found CD & think its the best diet around, If it wasnt for Minimins though I wouldnt of got this far.

I was 15.5 start of the diet, I am now 12.11, Ideally I would like to be 10st.

I am off on holiday to Florida for 2 wks on 11th Oct so diet will be continued then, I am sooooooooooo excited!!!

Love & Hugs to you all.

xxxx

Hi everyone!

I'm Gem, I'm 24 in November and I work as a teaching assistant at the local high school. I live in lovely West Norfolk!

I started CD on 4th August 2008 weighing in at a whopping 21st 11.2lbs (305.2lbs) and I currently weigh 19st 3lbs so have lost a grand total of 36.2lbs.

I am aiming to get down to 11st 7lbs (161lbs) so that when I get married next winter, I will be a beautiful slim bride!

I have been with my OH for 2 and a half years now and engaged for 2 years this Christmas (whirlwind romance!!!).

I am on SS and I love CD!!! xxx

I'm Amanda, 37 years of age. Married to Steve, 7 years today. Mum to one son, Jack, aged 5 and stepmum to two boys, 20 and nearly 17.
I am a teaching assistant at the local primary school, studying for NVQ3. On my days off I am an Avon lady, which I have been doing for 4 and a half years :)

Hi I'm Claire from Sunderland - originally North Yorks. I am single and live with a barking mad cat - Noodle - I am a teacher and this is the skinniest I have ever been = I don't know last when I saw a 10 in the stones section - I probably was ten!! I have now lost a total of 7 stone and have about half a stone or thereabouts to lose to get to goal.
I lost 5 and a half stones with WW and then plateaued for ages - been on CD since the start of Aug and have lost almost two stone!!!

Hi I'm Lostris

I'm almost 21 years old (5th of october) and training to be a Speech therapist.

Uh.. no boyfriend, nothing too interesting to share either LOL, but HI! :)

Hi I'm Liberty, I'm 38 with a live-in BF no pets and not working at the moment. I'm studying counselling and live in Norfolk.

I lost 19lbs on LT, got sick of the horrid flavours, started CD 810 today and loving it. :D I was craving salad and thought I would go with it and see how I went.

Good Luck everyone xxxx and thanks for making such a great forum.

hi i am angie 38 in november,married to peter 18 years,2 sons dominic 17 josef 14 ,live in redcar in teeside,i look after my mum who is unwell,have 5 cats ,cat-cat (20) pwaff (10) ditty (5) mr tink (4) and mrs dave (3) and the ferret mrs munk.i am ss at the moment and am still managing to cook for them all every day,wow

Hi I'm Lostris

I'm almost 21 years old (5th of october) and training to be a Speech therapist.

Uh.. no boyfriend, nothing too interesting to share either LOL, but HI! :)

Oo we share a birthday - except I am eleven years older than you!!! Have a great birthday on Sunday x

Hi I'm Andrea and am 27
1st proper restart on cd lost 33lb in 6 weeks last time but then went to pot and put it all back on again.
Am determined this time, and trying to do it in 4 week blocks, seems more achievable....
Am single and looking not to be so fingers crossed with weight loss comes confidence and then hopefully a man...
lol!
Good luck everyone!
X

hi im jude im 35 i live with my bf, 10 year old daughter, one mad staffy dog, a strange white cat and a big fat ginger one, i work six days a week (for my sins) as and underwriter and live a very hectic lifestyle and looking forward to seeing a thinner me by xmas x

Hi - I am Rosie 41, live near Truro Cornwall. I work for hubby as a Sage Accounts Clerk, but really I'm just a gopher for now :)

Weighed in at 18st 7lb, now 17st 5lb. Think we are all doing very well - good luck with yours :)

Hi - I'm Emma, I've just turned 33 :)cry:) & live in South Yorkshire.
I work for an automotive supplier as a SQA Engineer.
I live with my fiance. We'll have been together 3 years at christmas & we've been engaged for nearly 2.5 years.
We have 2 dogs - brother & sister labs - Monty (golden dog) & Fudge (chocolate *****) & both are mad as hatters as they're only 2 years old!!

First time on CD & so far have lost 48lbs - yay!!!! x

Hi, I'm Anisah. I'm a married mother of 4. I'm an American living in Kuwait. I want to lose about 50 pounds by the end of this year. Today is day 2 of my restart.

Back