Come on Christmas!

piggly

So... I've actually been doing this about month now and had no idea what people were going on about when they said they had weight loss diaries on here lol but now I know so thought I'd join in.

I decided to CD as my weight has ballooned to 18st and is affecting my health. I have always been a chunky monkey but my weight is now out of control. I was having sweats and and my knees were in tatters. It was becoming too painful to interact with my baby on the floor so I thought my a*** needs to get in gear. I'm also returning to work after maternity leave in few months and right now even the maternity uniform is too small! OH THE SHAME!

I've previously tried the likes of SW and WW but found there was way too much freedom and I could convince myself that chocolate and chips were point/syn free. After discussing it with my OH and with his blessing I decided that something drastic had to be done and contacted a CDC. At first I was very pessimistic as I had enquired about lighterlife and the counsellor for that was unable to answer my questions. However, my CDC is amazing! She's so knowledgable and has lost 7stone herself! She also harrasses me nearly every day to make sure I'm staying on track lol which I love!!!

I was 100% the first week and managed a loss of 17lbs!!! However the 2nd week I had some water retention lost only 1lb and became very disheartened then fell off the wagon. When my CDC came to see me I hadn't gained (thankfully) but she did tell me she doesn't continue to see people who aren't giving it their all. Which I think has now kicked me into gear!! I've been 100% since Sunday and ditched my scales! My CDC reckons with 5 weeks 100% I could be 1 stone away from goal which I find very daunting lol.

I tried the sachets and hated them! I tried the bars but found I was still feeling hungry so I'm stuck on a life of chocolate tetras which isn't too bad as I actually really like them.

I regularly go into the inspirational photo thread and think 'all these ladies were exactly where I am now' ... they all thought at first they couldn't do it, they'd always be over weight and nothing would ever work. If it changed for them then why shouldn't it for me??!! Also, if I get to the end of the next 8 weeks and I've not lost at least 2 more stone I will be so frustrated with myself!

There's my essay and that is my story.... for now lol

Piggly! xx :D

Hi Piggly,
Im only on my first day and feel like the only thing motivating me is that my consultant said I would be at goal by my holiday which is 10 weeks away today! I have tried a porridge and shake and gagged through them both which has made me feel a little reluctant on trying another! Got soup for dinner which im praying I like and then going to try a choco velvet for pudding!
We can do this! I love reading everyones motivational diaries :) xx

the only thing I like at all on CD is the chocolate velvet shakes lol. The banana tetra tasted of fish to me!

I'm a bloke, which seems to be a rarity on here :) I'm now 10 days in and enjoying it. Keep going, it will be worth it for us all :)

Well done Piggly! You have done so well! How much do you hope to lose by Xmas? My goal is 7 stone by Xmas, and I might even enjoy an Xmas dinner... I agree, this site is so motivating. I love hearing success stories, it spurs me on. And I've had several wagon fallings off already, so I needed to know it was all possible. Am super-focused now and have my eyes on the prize. I am telling everyone, but I love the Chocolate Velvet tetra frozen! Yum! Also, the soups and shakes for me are only nice when blended properly with electric whisk. I've pretty much tried them all, and now just stick to the ones that I like. Also, being in a team is very motivating! We have some vacancies in Team Spirit if you fancy it Xx

Well I'm aiming to be 14 st by November as I'm happy there BUT that still leaves me in the 'overweight' category. Also I had ridiculous amounts to eat last week and didn't lose the week before so I'm 2 weeks behind. What is this team spirit you speak of lol? What have your losses been like averaging weekly if you don't mind me asking?

p x

On the main menu theres a section for teams, and if you go in team spirit, thats where we can be found! Each team has up to 6 members and its just a place to check in, support each other, moan, laugh, etc. We only have 4 members at the moment if you fancy it. It's a good idea to set yourself a smaller goal weight because it will psychologically feel you have less to lose. Sometimes I look at how far I have to go and get daunted! I don't mind you asking about losses. The past two weeks have been very good because I turned over a new leaf 2 weeks ago and decided to do the diet properly. I lost 6.5lbs last week and 5lbs this week. Before that I was only losing 2 or 3lbs a week because I kept straying with food and going out of ketosis. My first week was great, I think I lost 12 or 13lbs. And then I had one strict week and lost 5lbs. Then it went downhill! Basically, I have learnt that if you want big losses you need to stick to it 100%. Going to be totally strict until Xmas now.

That sounds fab count me in!
I retained a ridiculous amount of water and only lost a lb which destroyed my will power! But I'm on a mission to have a good loss this week.... I'm off to find team spirit lol

px

Back