Come on folks

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by lexi076, 3 February 2009 Social URL.

1. lexi076

lexi076 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.09%)
    Diet:
    CS
    Hey there

Seems we have all had our little blips! Time to get re-focused. After all...it would seem that we are the trail blazers for those who will follow. Lets give them something to aspire to!!!

I am a whole stone down...that is amazing. You guys have all lost loads too - so what we have a little carb hiccup here and there. It IS the bigger picture that matters. I think it is only natural to slip up. Crikey...if we found it easy to ignore carbs we would not be the sizes we are!! Feel proud that you slipped but didn't keep sliding!

Come on the CS crew...there's only one motto. It's simply 'we do'!!!

LOL....and that last chunk of cheese counts as protein.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    now just trying to eat sensibly
    Cheers Lexi Thanks for trying to motivate the troops. I have had one blip ( pasta in a creamy sause ) lovely but stupid. Just remember a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips. Keep up the good work you are doing great. My 2nd weigh in tomorrow.

4. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Lexi - I stand a salute you! Great pep talk and just what I needed...been good since yesterday and determined to remain on the straight and narrow.

Lets all make this week a good one and one that counts - we are the CS girls (and boys!). Good luck everyone x

5. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    your dead right lexi thanks for that post. time to get positive. Today im going to do it! Properly!!

6. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    yay thanks for that pep talk - its only my second day but makes me feel a whole lot better to hear how well you've done! Thanks for keeping my spirts up - especially with this headache! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.