come on people!.. weve all been on here a wile now!!

sammyd

well I thought, as most of you were about when I arrived... and as its Christmas don't you think it's time you all swallowed a bravery pill and popped some photos on here!!..
no matter how small your weight loss I'm sure it'll make you all feel good!!.. .... :0)

I'm glad I did it. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Come on everybody be brave :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was strangely therapeutic as if by posting them I was admitting how crap I looked and can now go forward. I'm going to put one on from new year as well so the start of my 2012 goals I can see a difference.

toofatkat said:
It was strangely therapeutic as if by posting them I was admitting how crap I looked and can now go forward. I'm going to put one on from new year as well so the start of my 2012 goals I can see a difference.

lol... strange ain't it kat..
withought being weird or vain in anyway I've looked at mine quite a few times, and can recommend it!!..
it's easy to lose perspective of ware you are when you've been on a diet a wile, and if you have a long way to go.. it's a great boost!!..
Sam..... X

butter_on_toast said:
I may concider it later if I am feeling daring x

you can do it sugar!
omg what's the worst that'll happen!.. "sure you'll be glad you did"
I'm sure nothing you have looks worst than my best man photo!.. lol
Sam......

Maybe tomorrow as essay procrastination

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

ok, wil add one pic of my big fat face, hopefully it'll not be so fat this time next year! xx

ok, thats me!

Back