Come on Rosemary conley dieters, inspire me ;-)

Where are you all, there must be loads of R/C dieters out there.Minimins was a huge help to me while on Cambridge. I hope it will be while i'm on the rosemary conley diet too ;-)
Been on it a week, lost 6lbs, yey for me. I ate food and i still lost weight, wow, i'm blessed. Long may it continue!!
My fav joke.... What do you call a 3 legged donkey??............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wonkey haha A bit like me :8855:

ha! youre doing gr8 its agood diet
when I stick with it 100% gonna stick
with it this yr to get to my goal! :sigh:

Hi ya, it's been a while since I've been on the forum. what inspiration would you like??
I've been doing R/C for just over a year and have los 4.5 stone must admit I went off the rails a bit the last few months but I'm back to it now.

Jules

still trying

I started the RC diet some 20 years ago - yes the original hip and thigh. I lost a lot of weight and have slowly been putting it on again. I have tried all of her other diets and they have all failed, including the new ones, but they simply do not match up to the old diet. I have thought about retrying the old RC diet several times, but I think it is a bit dated, so I am trying again from Monday on her Slim to Win and see how long I can last. I am going on holiday in May and really want to look good in a bikini.

April:)

Hi Thinkingthin. Well done on your loss this week.
I lost 3 stone with Lighterlife, but have regained a stone in just under a year. I did really well on my first week at RC, but have fallen into a bad habit of being 'good' all week and 'naughty' at weekends.
I'm trying to get out of it at the moment and to increase my exercise.
The diet does work when its done properly and I know I just need to concentrate on it.
This particular forum on the Minimins is a little quiet, but you can help stimulate us! (I tried, but 2 days with no replies makes you switch off a bit!!) I'm on here 2 or 3 times a day to keep my fingers busy.
See you around and keep up the good work.

;)hi everyone ,how you doing not been posting much lately as not gr8 have
pulled my back very fed up as was doing ok was loving the exercise been off work for a few wks if things dont improve will have to cancel my premier
and do it at home AS IT LOOKS LIKE GOING to be off work for awhile at min
sts better than gaining I SUPPOSE:cry:
NICE TO SEE afew more on the board

IDID wonder about lighter life b4 joining
rc the cost put me off AND illike my food
too much ,so thought if couldnt stick with it!
however alot of people lose alot of weight with it dont they theres no way im gona get to goal weight now only got a month lol!
WHAT I like about it it is ahealthy way of eating

you guys seem to be doing fab,we all get off track at times dont we speak to you soon

Last edited:
Back