Come on Tanya!!!!

tani

Right ladies after ifing and butting over this for what feels like ages I have decided to try sf! I'll probably do one or two days on pp just to mix things up a bit! I only have 10lb to loose! And I'm setting a deadline of march 22nd as Its a friends wedding this day! I w.i on a Saturday.

Just one question I'm making the slow cooker curry thing tomo and I was wondering what people are pointing the packet mix at? X

sorry i cant help with ur question but welcome to sf, i also mix in 2 days of pp and i think it has worked well so far! if u put up a dairy we can keep an eye on how ur doing, i find it helps me stay on track.

Day 1- sf

Weighed in thismorning and I've gained 1lb boo! Bit annoying but I had lost focus towards the end of last week!

Breakfast- bacon medallions, 1 egg,
1 crumpet and 2 hashbrowns (4pp)

Lunch - 2 crumpets 1pp for jam

Snack a jacks (2pp)

Dinner- homemade slow cooker curry 0pp was loving this so was my Boyf so that's defo a good sign!!

I'm going to have a cru

*I'm going to have a crunchie later (5pp) as not feeling to well need to cheer myself up!

So today has been ok! I realize I used 13pp today and that is alot but I won't have hashbrowns any other day and will try and snack on fruit instead I suppose this is a learning curve!!

X

Once you get to grips with it you'll know what you need to point and what you can have for free. Sorry to hear you're a bit down. Hope you feel better soon. Xx

How did u do today Tanya?

Oh Sarah! So not good it's all gone out the window I've been picking at chocolate all day havnt pointed anything! Feeling really guilty for it now! I had a healthy breakfast and dinner but everything in between was pure rubbish!!!

Thinking that with 5 days left till wi I could try and win in back! Just suppose my head isn't in the right place! Hope u had a good weekend! How are u getting on? X

Try pointing what u have eaten and then u no whether u have any weeklies spare for the week, u should be fine! Just start afresh tomorrow

My weekend has been good had Chinese mc donalds and all within pp so I'm happy!

Thanks hun! I'm just Guna stick to dailies now till wi! Learn my lesson the hard way :(

Well done for that, what do u have wen u get Chinese? X

Well I do pro points on the day of any takeaway, I usually have a chicken chow mien 9pp with half a pot of chicken and pineapple 4pp but I had chicken and cashew nuts on sat it was only a third for 3pp with the chow mien. The little bit of another dish just helps to chow mien feel less dry.

Don't worry u will get there

Hi Tani :) just wanted to say good luck! Like you I've only got 10lbs to go and also like you, I keep slipping up! But we just need to keep getting back on the wagon and trying again. Good luck again x

hi ladies, just a little update, havnt been following the plan for the last few days but have just been eating sensibly instead, my mind isnt in the right place at the mo and its like the minute i start counting then bang thats it i have to scoff!
Valentines was a bit of a disaster my boyf cooked us a gorgeous meal and we had a lovely evening till i got all depressed with myself and went to bed crying coz im so fed up with myself at the moment!

anyway yesterday i saw a friend and she asked me to join slimming world with her on tuesday night, she has more to loose than me but she asked me as she no's how upset i get with myself!
i also think that slimming world will be better for me as not as much counting!

hope all u lovely ladies are having good weeks so far!!
x

Ah well you have to do what's right for you. Good luck with losing the last 10lbs!

Hi ladies

Typical Tanya - I've changed my mind I'm staying put. Not sure slimming world would fit in with my lifestyle! So I am still guna be pp/sf

I weighed myself yesterday and I've STS which is amazing seeing as I spent the whole week off plan just eating sensibly(ish)!

Hope everyones well!
X

Welcome back

Guess what!!!!- I made it thru today 100%

Wahooo
4.45 alarm boo - banana to keep me
Going
Breakfast- 2 wheatabix with strawberries and blue berries 4pp

Snack - banana

Lunch- ham and coleslaw sandwich on seeded bread! 8pp- quavers 2pp and grapes

Snack - apple and lemon dip (2pp)

Dinner- chicken in breadcrumbs with cheese sauce and homemade chips and veg 11pp

Treat- 2 Oreos 2pp

Back