Comfort eating

Karen.hat

Silver Member
Argh finally got back on track and weighed in with a2lb loss thus morning and then everything has gone downhill from there!

Our move has fell through again for the second time, had a huge blazing row with Hubby who has now stormed off so I'm not expecting him home tonight was feeling really low so ate and ate!!

1 had a bag if crisps as my treat (I always have a small treat after wi) that lead to a second pk and then an individual apple pie and carnation followed by a small pizza hut italian chicken supreme!!!

I think I ate all of next weeks syns and did it make me feel better? Did it hell

Oh forgot to say I ate winkles somewhere between all that crap I wonder how many syns that is? Does anyone else manage to deal with the stresses without falling off wagon completely cos I'd love to be able to deal with things differently I just do seem to be able to

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Next time, take a deep breath, put some music on your ipod and go for a long power-walk. It will definitely help with the frustration.
But the most important thing to do right now is... get back on plan. Immediately.

Good luck x

xMandyDx said:
Next time, take a deep breath, put some music on your ipod and go for a long power-walk. It will definitely help with the frustration.
But the most important thing to do right now is... get back on plan. Immediately.

Good luck x

I text my consultant who immediately rang me and was so supportive. I'm writing today off.

I'll definitely gave to try the music thing. I often walk but when I get low it's difficult to drag myself out so maybes the music would spur me on.
I'm in a new town and have yet to meet anyone so I can't even go to a friends for coffee and calm down as I used to but I'm sure that won't be the case forever I'm just finding it harder to make friends as I get older

Remember there are 7days in a week hun 1 bad day may not be too bad have lots of speed foods rest of week xxx

Drink lots of water, have some SS and FF foods and just get yourself back on track, one night will not harm your loss if you get back on track :)

I text my consultant who immediately rang me and was so supportive. I'm writing today off.

I'll definitely gave to try the music thing. I often walk but when I get low it's difficult to drag myself out so maybes the music would spur me on.
I'm in a new town and have yet to meet anyone so I can't even go to a friends for coffee and calm down as I used to but I'm sure that won't be the case forever I'm just finding it harder to make friends as I get older

Good on you for phoning your Consultant. I bet if you stay to group you can meet new friends. Perhaps suggest starting a walking group within the group during Image Therapy. You could all show up a half hour earlier and go for a walk together. Definitely one way to get to know the others. Plus you'll have loads in common. Probably even a pair of hubbies you can complain about lol

Do anything to take your mind off the treats. Get up and do some cleaning, go read a book, soak in the bath. You are in control here, not the food :D

Back