Comfort food

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Tange, 28 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Ladies you are going to giggle. I had a pile of ironing to do so did not fancy cooking tonight.
    So seeing I was alittle naughty in my last few weeks of RTM and had some packs left I just had a chicken and mushroom soup mixed. Man it felt like I was coming home. I never realised how much I actually did enjoy the soups. YUM, think I may have to buy some extras for those moments I am not really hungry or just plain lazy.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Too right! THey are handy!!

Not necisarily what I would class as comfort foof - cut comfortable to have and use, yes! :)

4. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Sounds nice actually, although I didn't really get on with the soups. I'm still on the shakes, but I have a few left actually cos with my night changing for RTM it got a bit confusing so I just bought extra packs, always come in useful as you've just demonstrated!!

5. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Oooh Vegemite and cheese is the best... got to melt the cheese though. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.