Coming back after a long break - trying EE

Mummysturt1

Well i have decided to bite the bullet and get back on SW. When i did it before i always did green days, but would now like to try ee. I understand how to do it, but just wondering what everyones losses are like and do you eat lots of green and red food?
Thanks
Jodie

Hi i lost 2 and half stone doing red and green days and I loved it. I went thru a bad time and put it all back on. I re joined sw and did ee it was ok but I only lost 4lb in 6 weeks and I jacked it in!! Iv now went back to red ans green must I only do green days if I'm honest. Been on it now for 4 weeks and have lost 8lb so I'm sticking with old school. Good luck in your new journey it will be worth it.
Sarah x

I love ee! I have lost the majority of my weight on it, and think it's the most liveable plan (well, for me!). I almost always have a mix of red and green foods in a meal (with my 1/3rd superfree, of course!). I eat LOTS at mealtimes, but don't tend to snack much inbetween.

My problem was constantly making sure I was having my 1/3 superfree. Good luck

I've decided to start slimming world again after a few months break I thunk I will do red and green days as extra easy didn't seem to work for me. Good luck x :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think that's why I like SW so much, with the three plans if one doesn't work for you there is always another option. I've lost 3 st in 12 weeks on EE but if I get bored or plateau I plan to switch just to mix things up a bit. I'd probably go for red, being a massive carnivore!

Back