Coming back - Feeling sorry for myself!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Muffindoll, 22 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone.
    I've been awol for a while now, was finding it hard and then decided to give WW a try again but same as always I just find i am hungry all the time and couldn't stick with it for more than a week.
    Anyway I'm planning to start SW again tomorrow.
    I'm feeling sorry for myself as after 9 years I am now back to my heaviest ever weight,:cry: I have 2 Christmas parties coming up and am dreading them, I don't know what to wear and am really worried I'll sit there (as I do every year) beating myself up about the fact i could have felt so much better if I'd lost the weight, when looking around at everyone in their little strappy dresses.
    I think I may have swine flu now as well, can't tell for sure as you can only self diagnose, I'm taking Tamiflu, I do have the symptoms but they are the same as any flu I suppose, I've never ached so much before. Anyway thats why I'm starting tomorrow, I don't have much appetite today anyway.
    Hope you all don't mind me sneaking back and moaning like this, I'm hoping to be on here quite a bit as I won't be able to afford meetings for a while either, so I may be nagging for syns and advice etc.
    Thanks for reading my ramblings! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there

welcome back :) I wasn't a member here when you were here before so want to say a big hello **waves**

First of all, I know exactly where you're coming from. I am tired with feeling unhappy about my weight and not being able to wear what I want. You've come to the right place, the support you get here is invaluable and really helps me keep on the straight and narrow.

Want to wish you all the luck with your weight loss. Don't be a stranger :)

Hayley xxx

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome back to you.

5. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Welcome back and best of luck - even a few pounds off will have you feeling better for those parties!

6. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks very much for your lovely replies! Its good to be back on board! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.