Coming Back...Motivation Advice Needed Please!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Nonna_edmo, 13 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Nonna_edmo

Nonna_edmo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone

I haven’t been on here for about a year and I had forgotten how much I missed it. Last year I got to my goal weight before holiday time with WW and exercise…….but gradually, I have put it all back on. :cry:

About 4 weeks ago I decided to get into it again and got myself motivated. I went for a run and tripped and broke my elbow (d’oh) :ashamed0005: so I have not been able to do any exercise other than walking. Because of this I wasn’t loosing any weight so have lost all motivation.

Im trying my best to keep to my points but im really struggling. I feel myself getting more lazy, skipping breakfast and generally shoving food into my mouth without even thinking how many points it is. Does anyone have any tips for motivation? I really need to give myself a kick up the bum!!

Also I am going on holiday in 5 weeks, what do you think is a reasonable/doable amount of weight to loose in 5 weeks? Sorry if something similar has been posted somewhere else and im repeating it!

Thanks
    Don

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    maye joining one of the teams? i've found when my motivation has been slipping they really help. Fat fighters ( team 4) will be happy to welcome you. im the team leader but not really lol i try and keep the scores organised but size102b is more organised than me :)

4. Nonna_edmo

Nonna_edmo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi WMBB sounds like a plan, how do you join a team? and how do they work? Im not really up on the whole team thing???

I dont attend any meetings so a WI day would be good for me, I usually do it on a Friday, and having people to tell my weight too would help a lot i think.

Thanks Don

5. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    look on the teams thread, introduce yourself to thefat fighters and i'll add u to our weigh in list :). we weigh in each week and the list gets updated

scoring system

loss=2 points
    sts= 1point
    gain =0points

which ever team has the most points at the end of the month wins :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.