Coming back with my tail between my legs!

FireWire

Hi all

Last year I lost 4 stone. First on SW and then later on with WW. So at christmas I though I would let myself relax a little and eat a little more than I knew I should.

With the new year I stopped subscribing to WW as I thought I could go it alone. I was still counting calories using My Fitness Pal, and for a couple of weeks all was good. Then I'm not sure what happened but things started to go wrong! I changed jobs, so I went from moving about most of the day, to sitting. An old ankle injury played up so the gym had to stop. And for whatever reason my willpower has all but gone. It was a case of "I'll be good next week" every week, and here I am a few months later with a stone and a half back on.

So I'm biting the bullet and re-joining WW online this Saturday ( the first day I can properly weigh in ). I think I need the structure and simplicity of the pro-points to really get me back on track. So I just wanted to say hi, and I hope to stick with it this time!

Hi there, I think a lot of us have been there,I know I have! Just came back to WW after not bothering for a couple of years, am on my fourth week and enjoying it,I hope you do to when you restart on Saurday,I'm sure the weight will soon go down,wishing you all the best :0)

I think you've done well to come back after just a stone and a half. There are people who put more on and come back so don't feel bad about it. Feel good that you're doing something about it now :) good luck for saturday. I weigh on saturdays too :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks guys, I've been pointing the last couple of days and I'm glad I made the move now. I've got 48 points a day at the moment so I'm getting to eat plenty! I'll be interested to see how I get on at weigh in!

Well done on coming back...it is by far the hardest part. Have you thought of starting a food diary on here? Could help you to keep tracking better knowing that other people will see what you are eating. Good luck with your first week :)

I did exactly the same thing. Lost 3 stone in 2004-5. Stopped Ww due to pregnancy and have come back 6 stone heavier! :O

We've come back though thats the main thing. We can do this!

Hiya hun and welcome back.

Did the same thing myself, lost 4st in 2008 -2009 then with financial issues stopped classes and though to do it alone, was wrong and put most of it back on less 5lbs.

Signed up online and now doing it this way and it's working for me.

Good luck on your new journey and well done on coming back.

Dee :)

Back