coming crawling back.. ATN teachers?

catkins

Hi everyone
I was on Cambridge a while ago for a bit, managed to lose 19lbs! woop. was doing so well.. then it all fell apart. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on Cambridge here is a teacher?

I have recently started teacher training and I dunno.. when I was on Cambridge before I was fine and my energy levels were not bad at all.. but then I wasn't working. Now I'm teacher training it's pretty hardcore and I spend most of my day on my feet.

Does anyone else manage to cope???

I work as a T.A. in a lower school on a Thursdays and have no problems at all.

Hi Catkins,

I found the most difficult thing drinking the water and getting to loo through out the day. Fortunately, I work only part-time and so I try to "schedule my water" so that I can go to loo within an hour of drinking it. Plus, I never pass the loo without stopping in -- just in case.

The rest of it -- energy levels, etc. may not be diet related at all. This is an awful time of year for school staff: the weather bites and kids have unexpended energy. The days are dark and dreary, so fidgeting increases. The holidays are approaching and there are a lot of distractions, changes in routines, etc. And, of course, it has been long time since anyone had a break. It'll get better... it is not just the diet.

MM

Teaching practice (do they still call it that, LOL?) is tough. God, how I remember... :) And when I did it, I was young and relatively slim.

What I'm trying to say is that no matter what you ate or even if you were doing a different diet, I think you'd still be really feeling the pressure right now. Teaching's bl**dy hard work - especially when the class isn't really yours. It gets better, hun, I promise. :hug99: Hang in there if you can. Once you've been doing CD for a while, doing the diet (or should I now be calling it the 'plan'?) gets a lot easier too.

Welcome back Catkins:welcome2:

Best of luck with teacher training and your diet journey, the first couple of weeks is the hardest, just remember to make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day.

Love Mini xxx

Back