Coming over from LT

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Hi All,
So excited to say that im coming over from LT 100% been on this for 3 weeks and lost 1stone 9lbs but im starving. I ordered some SnS samples and tried them today, yum yum!!! wish i found it sooner! anyway ive just put my weeks order in so im looking forward to chatting to you all from Monday i should be up and running, will finish my LT products first :)

Welcome Sonia, look forward to hearing how you get on. I did LT too a few years ago and survived for 4 months on choc shakes only. I couldn't do that again but I'm finding S&S relatively easy mainly because of the variety.

Hi Bordersgirl, ive officially had my first day of SnS today! I ate the chilli in lettuce parcels with 100g chicken, yum yum! love this vcld already :)

Glad you like the products. I really like them which is why I've been able to stick it out. I definitely could not go back to LT again.

No me neither, the LT forum is brill, and so is this one so its all goooooooood! im so chuffed that i found this vlcd, id never heard of it until i came on here! :) how long have you been on it for? are your lossess regular like on LT?

well done Sonia on your massive losses so far, I changed from exante at the beginning of the week and love the fact that we can have hot and tasty meals instead of shakes. I have my first official S & S weigh in on Monday. I am looking forward to a couple of pounds gone.
I am sticking this out until I have lost another 3 stone, I am hoping I can do that my mid May.
Julia

Hi Julia, thank you! and good luck for Monday, do let us know how you get on!!! I am looking for around 2 and half stone ish that will gte me to 10stone but i could probably do with going lower but we'll see how i feel when i get there! have you enjoyed your first week on SnS? im on my second day, my weigh in day is Wednesday but i did have some SnS products from wednesday as i got the samples then my order came yesterday morning so im going to weigh myself Weds as normal. Have you had a sneaky peak on the scales or are you leaving it to be suprised on Monday?

I've been doing it for 6 months now but I've had a couple of planned breaks in that time for holidays / Xmas. I'm a slow loser too :( but at least it's coming off. I'm actually finding it relatively easy though so I'm absolutely fine about it taking a bit longer. I've got just over 18lbs to do and it's got a bit slower as I've lost weight. I'm thinking that if I can lose 2lbs a week on average I'll have about another 10 weeks to go, although I'm going to take another break at Easter and then finish off (hopefully) by May. Want to be slim for summer :)

Back