coming soon to the end, only 2stones to go...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by naettjohnson, 12 February 2008 Social URL.

1. naettjohnson

naettjohnson Member

Diet:
    Lighter life
    Hi all,
    Thanks for all your messages, it really helped. SO now I only have 2 stones to lose, so I'm looking forward to get it over with. Then I'll start the second part of the program.
    Today, so far so good. Went for a "power walk" and I'm looking forward for the rest of the day to congratulate myself for being so good. I'm gonna buy some books to read and work on my writing, although the later can wait til tomorrow.
    See yah.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Naett - wow less than 2 stones to go, must feel amazing --- you enjoy it :)

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well Done Naet!!! How great is that!!! I can't wati till I get to say that!!! 6 stones from now!! Ugh!!! lol :D But I will say it! One day!

Glad you are feeling better. :)

x

5. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh well done! Very exciting.

6. naettjohnson

naettjohnson Member

Diet:
    Lighter life
    Hi to all.
    One day at a time, that's my new motto. So yesterday was ok, can't wait til tomorrow to say the same about today as well.
    Thank you all for you support, it helps a lot to know that some can understand what I'm going through.
    I'll keep you posted and will see the other threads as well to spread the words.
    Have a good day.
    N

7. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I think we all have either 'been there' or knwo we will one day 'be there'.....so there is indeed a lot of empathy and understanding on this site. :)

So glad you are feeling positive....and tomorrow, when you say 'yesterday' (today) was a good day - just think, in a few more days you will be saying last week was a good week, and so on!! And the days will just fly by, then you will hit GOAL!!!!.....all the best to you and keep up the good work and positive atitude! We're all rooting for you!!! :D

8. naettjohnson

naettjohnson Member

Diet:
    Lighter life
    Hello All,
    So far so good for the day, so I wonder if I can say that I had a good day, a crisis has been avorted I almost ate but everything was against it.
    I'm ligt headed, feels like the beginning, since I've been there there is no surprise about what comes next. I kinda dread the 4th day, so for it, I have booked a manicure at 12. I should be ok, but can't stand the headache so well.
    Anyway, I'm good so tomorrow I'll say, yeah, 2 days down...
    Cool, thanks you all.
    N

9. naettjohnson

naettjohnson Member

Diet:
    Lighter life
    I hate valentine's day...
    anyway, so yesterday was I good day and I can't wait for next week when I'll say (like Blonde Logic wrote) oh last week was fine.
    I'm just coming down with a bit of cold but I'm pretty sure I can handle today easy (let's all pray for that).
    Anyway, I'll try to keep you posted.

see ya...

10. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Stay strong Neatt!!!! That cold too shall pass!!!! Lots of hot water if nothing else will help keep you loosened up and get you through!!! I just know you will get to next week without fail!!! XX

11. naettjohnson

naettjohnson Member

Diet:
    Lighter life
    Hi there,
    i'm about to go to bed, maight read a little and then fall asleep, which means that today is my 3rd day without failing. yeah me!!!
    thanks for you support...
    see you tomorrow.
    N

12. naettjohnson

naettjohnson Member

Diet:
    Lighter life
    hi there.
    Nice weather here in london, so today is pamper day, I'm having my hair done and I'm gonna dance tonight with some of my friends. Yeah me since i got back on LL, tuesday I have lost about 3pounds, which is excellent...
    I'm really happy, I'm gonna get them (last 2 stone)...
    Have a good week end all.
    See ya.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.