Coming to try lipotrim !!

Billie-x

Hi guys.
Been on here for years, done slimming world, weight watchers and most recently orlistat.
Same old story did well to start then went off track.
Decided to try lipotrim and hope this is the last attempt !!
Been reading all your stories and advice and its all really helpful.
So yeah that's me and my final attempt to change my life :)
Xx

Welcome Hun, this is a excellent diet if you want to see the results fast x

LT had changed my life and I'm sure it will change yours too. The weightloss keeps you motivated to carry on. Good luck with your start. Keep drinking water and keep chatting here as there is lots of support x x x

EXactly the same hun, I've done the lot over the years but LT has been the one and only diet for me! It's hard going but as Teapot said, the weightloss that you achieve on it is all the motivation you need to keep going! Good luck and remember to use this forum! It's a godsend :) x

Thanks guys.
Yes will be checking on here daily for tips and support.
Starting tomorrow so fingers crosses.
Target is my holiday in November. No idea how much I could lose by then
Xx

Hi Billie, welcome to Lipotrim. Hoping this diet will work wonders for you like it is/has for all of us. Keep posting if you feel you need any support but in the mean time get plenty of water down you and rest as much as possible, the first few days can be uncomfortable but once ketosis hits you'll do fine!! X x x

Good luck today Billie, the first few days are tough but worth it, filling yourself full of water helps and lots of distractions help. Lipotrimmers are the cleanest people around cas we're always in the bath or shower at meal times lol! :)

Back