comments very irritating!!

eyesdontlie

everyone is now commenting on my weight loss but they are all saying that I am starting to look too thin but I still have 2st to go til my happy weight and if I got to my ideal weight then I have 3.5st to go!!!!!! I think this time round my whole body is getting slimmer where as last time is was mostly my top half and waist where as this time I am losing everywhere esp my legs all good to me but it is seriously getting on my nerves!!!!

Ignore them. You get to where you want to be. As long as it's a healthy weight then it's the right weight for you. It may be that they are just shocked at the speed so they haven't got used to the declining you. If you were only losing a pound a week, like on a regular food diet, then they wouldn't comment as much.

Just take it a day at a time, remembering you're doing this for you - no one else! Keep up the great work xxx

everyone is now commenting on my weight loss but they are all saying that I am starting to look too thin but I still have 2st to go til my happy weight and if I got to my ideal weight then I have 3.5st to go!!!!!! I think this time round my whole body is getting slimmer where as last time is was mostly my top half and waist where as this time I am losing everywhere esp my legs all good to me but it is seriously getting on my nerves!!!!
I am having SIMILAR comments hun too :eek: from well~meaning folk.... one comment was from an elderly friend who said please dont get anorexic will you! lol I just smile.... they care about me, BUT they don`t understand, they havent been in our position, so they wouldnt no.... grin and bear it chick xx

I had someone say that to me the other day..... 'Dont lose any more!!!' I have a LONG way to go to goal.... I cant decide whether they are just being nice or dont actually want me to be slim.... Who knows!!! X

It is nothing to do with anyone else. You lose as much as you feel you need to and how you feel comfortable. They don't have to live in your body or head so don't know how you feel.
Just appease them and carry on for as long as you feel you need to. Your Pharmacist will not let you go anorexic or get underweight.

Back