comparing vlcd

dol7247

hi all loving the forum everyone so supportive. Well after browsing for a little i have decided o give s&s a go. Iv tried cambridge and lost a couple of stone (lived on 1 flavour shake I hated the others) and I tried exante but really didnt like any of their shakes either :-( after reading everyones posts it sounds like these shakes taste a whole lot better.? has anyone done other vlcd and can compare taste of shaks. I cant buy till I get paid next week so want to succeed this time. Also would it be beneficial to start slim fast (I have some lying around) until I can get
my food packs.thanks in advance :)

Hiya,

I tried Lipotrim (the one from your local chemist) and I paid for the week, and literally could not finish my shakes, they made me feel sick. They were awful. I couldn't get passed the first day!

I'm now on S&S and love the strawberry milkshakes & the yoghurt bars, I live off these alone. Much nicer!

I like the s&s shakes-they are much creamier than some of the other diets.

Hi I've done LighterLife before, but slim and save are 100% better. Mix up easy and taste really good. I also like the fact you can order what you need and have a low carb meal option. The online food diary calculator on their website is also really fab.

I'm in my first week and got a starter pack. I got quite a few things I wouldn't have ordered like mushroom pasta etc. I've placed a second order now for 2 weeks. So far my favourites are caffe latte, caramel, crispy chocolate shakes, cheese pasta, spicy spaghetti, spaghetti Bol, chicken noodle soup plus all the bars I've tried have been fine love the dark chocolate ones. I'm on day 4 now and I've lost 3.5lbs so far official weigh day is Wednesday.

I did Exante and I much prefer these shakes as they aren't as thick and I like that there is more variety. The starter pack is great cos you can try lots of different ones then see which you like. Good luck x

Think of them as your medicine. I hate the soups but have about 10 to use up. I make them and down them in one go x x

Back