Complete beginner to CD, starting Saturday 8th June

kellmo

Gold Member
Hey everyone, I've been checking out these boards for a few days now,I have made the decision to start the Cambridge plan and I'm meeting with my consultant in 5 days in order to start it a week today. I am nervous but excited, the photos of all your unbelievable weight losses are phenomenal and I plan on staring at those when I want to devour a plate of toast! I've got about 4 stones to lose but I'm taking it one day at a time. I've done weight watchers before but it was painfully slow weight loss even when. Was working out 5 times a week, it's only when I cut down on carbs massively that it came off. I NEED this kick up my fat backside to get me on track, I've piled 2 and a half stone in about 12 months.

Looking forward to speaking to you all,

Kellmo

Good luck Kellmo - CD is the quickest (and least sweaty) way I've ever known to losing weight. I'm restarting again to shift a few stones too and am on Day Two (still feeling fine) - this place is great when you're feeling like you need a little support so welcome to the CD club¬

Good luck, just a little tip- don't eat loads of carbs leading upto starting CD as its easier and quicker for your body to get into Ketosis. Do you know what plan your doing??

Good luck kellmoo!!! I tried SW in the past and the tiny amount that I did lose cane off frustratingly slow so I know how annoying it is!! I'm on day 4 of CD and after the pain of day 1 im still going strong! I'm just so inspired by the fantastic weight losses that I'd be an idiot not to at least give it a go!

I've got around 7 stone to lose :( ! I can't wait to watch the weight cone off! Another tip make sure you've got paracetemol in as the first few days are the worst!

Good luck hunny!!! Xx

Welcome the best diet u will ever do although as everyone says first few days are a b1tch so painkillers at the ready but u can do it and the support on here keeps u going if u having a bad day xx

Welcome to Cambridge, in my opinion the best decision you will ever make.
The first 4 days feel like hell, the first week feels like a year, but before long you'll be on a role. Make sure your mind is focussed and that you can resist any little temptation that comes along.. Its hard, but its fantastic and the results show very quickly! My top tip.. cappuccino shakes ;) i live by them.. literally! My poor blender haha!! x

Back