Complete Newbie! Any tips, idea's etc

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Hello all! Im sarah im 25 and on my first full day on the Lipotrim diet. Im nearly 20 stone and plan on getting down to 12st. Im 5ft 8 and thats the recomended weight for that height.

My sister Emma and I are doing this together, then neither can quit lol!:girlpower:

My short term goal is to lose as much as i can before our holiday in November. Id like to be near 16stone for then, but we will see. Any is better than none!:p

I dont dare think of cheating cos i dont want the hunger back! Im already suffering a headache that wont go away:sigh:.

I found the chicken so so revolting:cry:, i necked it and rinsed my mouth out! The chicken was ok with a little sweetener (tablet) and some coffee, but way salty! Sister isnt loving the strawberry.

Anyone got any tips to make this a bit more ok for us?

Thanks for reading!:cool:

chicken was okay with sweetener and coffee?!

Sorry, that just distracted me momentarily! lol

Well, welcome to the forum. We've got ourselves a lovely bunch of people on here who are so incredibly supportive and wonderful, I'm sure you'll be feeling right at home in no time! :)

Well done for taking that first step and starting LT. Not gonna lie, the first week is a toughie but if you can keep your chin up and battle through it you will be flying after your first WI and it gets easier from then on! :D

Thanks Brite....(omg i used to love that programme!)...we wont quit, my sister is more stubborn than i am and im determind not to quit!:D

Good to hear it doll. Good luck and keep us posted with what's going on :)

Welcome and good luck x

I found making the shakes in a smoothie maker with loads of ice helps a lot.
Also those shaker cups peeps use for protein powders are perfect when your out and they make a nice creamy shake with no lumps.

Ok excellent, i noticed i couldnt get rid of all the lumps!

Your an inspiration, losing roughly the same amount i want too!
Keep me updated please!

How much do you want to lose in total?

D'oh! I'd already read that! Sorry, surviving on 4 hours sleep! Think I need a nap :(

My tip is to take one day at a time.

Also, I'm not being rude, but so many people moan about the taste of the shakes and the soup... they're really not that bad. But then I'm not picky, which is how I ended up this size in the first place! :D

Good luck, the first couple of days is really hard but your body will thank you for it.

You're taste buds change over the course of the diet and you'll find that you re-try flavours later that you hated at first and suddenly you like them. Stick to what you like for now and in a couple of weeks perhaps give the others a go again, you never know! :)

Right, really off to nap now! ::wave_cry:

hi and welcome to the group on day one i felt like quitting cos i was rough but i came on here and carried on and next day i was more determined then ever and i have my second weigh in tomorrow! i make my shakes with sweetner in them only 100ml of water and drink extra water to compensate for not having it in the shake i done the recommended does and i was reaching so i found a way i liked it. also you can make a moose out of them. at the moment i only drink strewberry but made myself try choc one which i liked but took me longer then the strewberry but i am gonna get 7 when i go tomorrow to give me a difference! good luck hun and keep us updated on how you get on.

The thing is, the shakes are never going to be like the ones you get in McDonalds (sorry for swearing :D) no matter what you add to them, but compared to plain water and black coffee, they are nectar.

Just do it. Prepare yourself for it and don't expect it to be a barrel of laughs for the first few days.

It's like the people who moan about how long it takes to fly to Australia from the UK. How else are you going to get there? If you don't sit on a plane for 25 hours, you ain't gonna get your lovely holiday, so sit down, strap yourself in and get on with it... :D

lol...... :D u make me laugh zayna. true though.

The thing is, the shakes are never going to be like the ones you get in McDonalds (sorry for swearing :D) no matter what you add to them, but compared to plain water and black coffee, they are nectar.

Just do it. Prepare yourself for it and don't expect it to be a barrel of laughs for the first few days.

It's like the people who moan about how long it takes to fly to Australia from the UK. How else are you going to get there? If you don't sit on a plane for 25 hours, you ain't gonna get your lovely holiday, so sit down, strap yourself in and get on with it... :D

hey sarah.. its my day 1 too today but 5th attempt. however so determined today. think of the shakes like a fat melting medicine.... and no medicine tastes good.

Hello all! Im sarah im 25 and on my first full day on the Lipotrim diet. Im nearly 20 stone and plan on getting down to 12st. Im 5ft 8 and thats the recomended weight for that height.

My sister Emma and I are doing this together, then neither can quit lol!:girlpower:

My short term goal is to lose as much as i can before our holiday in November. Id like to be near 16stone for then, but we will see. Any is better than none!:p

I dont dare think of cheating cos i dont want the hunger back! Im already suffering a headache that wont go away:sigh:.

I found the chicken so so revolting:cry:, i necked it and rinsed my mouth out! The chicken was ok with a little sweetener (tablet) and some coffee, but way salty! Sister isnt loving the strawberry.

Anyone got any tips to make this a bit more ok for us?

Thanks for reading!:cool:

Hi and welcome.. I did not go much on the chicken but do like all of the shakes.. I like it with the ice and mix it in my smoothie maker but my shaker is a god send when i am out. Good luck and keep us all informed x

HI and welcome, the best advice I can give is to take one day at a time.There is loads of support on here, the guys are brilliant for giving you a boost when your feeling a little down.
This is my 2nd week and i have logged in at least twice a day, just to keep inspired by the losses these guys have accheived.
I am really focused and have to say I find the shakes ok.
Good luck with your journey.

xxx

Back