Completed Day One

JotheJoker

Very proud of myself as I have completed Day One without being tempted at all :)

Hello all - I'm a single Mum to a lovely (almost) 9 year old and have tried all sorts of diets / fads over the last 20 years, but a colleague successfully lost 10 stone in 8 months on this last year and looks fabulous so I've been spurred on.

Weigh in day next Thursday, my first goal is just to make it through Week One 100%

Jo x

Hi Jo

I'm just finishing day 3 - it's tough but so worth it!

Welcome to the forum, the folks here are lovely xx

Welcome Jo you'll do great sounds like you are very determined well done on getting through day 1 !

That's great you've made the first step and done day one. Took me about six weeks to build up to the first day! Now into week 5 the time goes by quickly.

Welcome and well done on finishing day one..this diet is Amazing I'm sure u will have a great weigh in good luck :)

well done on day 1. hope u have a good week ,you seem focused and youve seen how it works first hand all the best
tigger x

Well done!! Hope your colleague can give you some support, it can be quite a bumpy ride but great when your settled.
Roll on the summer!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back