Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Completely fell off the wagen!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kellymarie3488, 20 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Hello Ladys and gents

first week want really well i lost 12lb....brilliant! but the few days after that i was so stressed and hungry i ate 1 tiny bit of food and just couldnt stop!:break_diet: i cant believe i done it, i have been so ashamed of myself which is y i havnt been on here since, seeing that your all still doing really well im soooo pleased for u but also (bad to admit) i am very jelous! Im a bit skint at the moment but i will be back on 1 july so just healthy eating at the moment.

Oh scotsmist thank u for sending me that message, hats what made me get my butt on here!!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Kelly

Oh, I am pleased...I mean you have come back on.

Listen, you have had a bit of a struggle, so once you can afford it, get back on again. You did the first week, so you know it is do-able..you had a fantastic weight loss the first week as well.

Just try and do the healthy eating for a few weeks..maybe dont eat too many carbs and you wont be too bad.

Sorry to hear though that you were struggling..it isnt easy and I can also understand you feel jelous..in some ways it is just a natural reaction. You know you want to be in a different place but circumstances dictate otherwise.

Hang in there Kelly and just keep coming on here for a chat until July!

Take lots of care.

4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey Kelly, Sorry to hear you had a slip up!

Try not to undo the 12lb loss!!! lol

Good luck with healthy eating xx

5. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    hi, ditto chelly, sorry to here u had a slip up but u kno we will be here when u ready to come back ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.