Completely lost my way

pinkx

Uh ppl im fed up. I have lost half as much as i did last time and now i have put on 3 pound and im finding it hard to get back on track. I have some new dresses for xmas which fit but are tight and i was hoping i could lose maybe half a stone/a stone before xmas so they fit lovely..
Im pondering having veggie soup every night for as long as i can cope and having sw food breakfast and lunch

What do you think?

Anyone got any tricks or advice to get this desperate fatty back on track?

pinkx said:
Uh ppl im fed up. I have lost half as much as i did last time and now i have put on 3 pound and im finding it hard to get back on track. I have some new dresses for xmas which fit but are tight and i was hoping i could lose maybe half a stone/a stone before xmas so they fit lovely..
Im pondering having veggie soup every night for as long as i can cope and having sw food breakfast and lunch

What do you think?

Anyone got any tricks or advice to get this desperate fatty back on track?

Why have veggie soup every night when there are so many lovely foods available?
My trick and advice is to follow SW properly and the weight will come off.

Why did you put 3lb on?

Do a food plan, eat lots of lovely food and stick to the diet.

I agree with above. Even though you've put on this week, if you just jump back on plan and eat lovely nice food you'll stay motivated and probably have a good loss the coming week.

Maybe keep a food diary and you might find where you went off plan before. No need to stick to veg soup in the evening. You'll just get disheartened and go off the rails.

Good luck for the coming week!

I'm disheartened now. I have just had chips for lunch. I know where I'm going wrong but I'm totally out of motivation and feel like every bit of the drive I had has gone now.

pinkx said:
I'm disheartened now. I have just had chips for lunch. I know where I'm going wrong but I'm totally out of motivation and feel like every bit of the drive I had has gone now.

Were they SW chips?

Maybe ask yourself if you really want this and if so are you prepared to work at it?

werent sw chips :-(
Just feel like i need a kick start again.it was so easy last time 3 stone gone bam...now its painful

Last time you were probably in the right frame of mind, and not feeling sorry for yourself? Lol that sounds harsh but I'm not meaning to be rude, we all do it and it's easy to get stuck in a 'poor me, I'm so fat, it's not fair everyone else can eat what they want :((' mood, I do it almost every week!! But I want you to go and write a list of all the reasons why you want to lose weight, then a list of the reasons why it'd be better to just stay the way you are, you'll find the first list will definatly ouweigh the second. Stick it up on a wall were you can see it and anytime you feel like giving up have a good read over it to give yourself a reality check on why you're doing this. Then sit down for half an hour and plan out all your meals for the week ahead, don't fuss about having veggie soup all week you'll only get fed up, plan in good sw meals like sw chips or sw spaghetti bolognase whatever you like best that's sw friendly, and make sure you're well stocked up on all the ingredients you need and have lots of fruit and yogs to snack on too. Then weigh in next week come back and tell us how brilliantly you've done :D

If you just have veggie soup all week then I can guarantee that you will fall off and eat things you don't want because you would be setting yourself up to fail and it is a punishing regime and not the SW plan. Have a look at some really tasty recipes (go to the slimming eats blog by britmum in Canada) and get cooking so there's always something nice to eat if you need it. The way your head is, it sounds like you are putting loads of pressure on yourself to lose this weight and its setting up the sabotage trigger which will do all it can to ensure you don't reach your goal. Time to think about what you want rather than what you don't want. There is a subtle but motivating difference. Do like others have said, plan some meals, think about the next few days and not final targets etc. keep some small goals in mind that you can easily achieve. You can do this and we are here if you feel rubbish. :)

When I'm feeling like this I put a picture of me on the fridge that I don't like when I was at my biggest. So everytime I go to the fridge to be naughty I see the horrible piccie and think that's why I'm on a diet and that's why I'm not gonna fall off the wagon. It works for me.
Also try going back to basics like it was your first week. Re read you SW books, go over all the free foods and hex's and syns to remind yourself how high some of your face foods are. Also fill out a food diary, I find that going back to basics and treating it like its your first week brings back the excitement and your drive to wanna lose weight.
Hope you get back on track, if you really wanna do it you will do it :)

following on from what Jenny19888 says why not get someone to take a pic of you in the little bit too tight dress to spur you on.

Also forget about what happened last time, each time is different, you'll start from a different place, have different things going on, your body will be different, give yourself a break and stop comparing either to yourself or others, just trust the plan, plan and prepare, you'll get there :) xx

Back