Completely Off Topic: Japan

Discussion in 'Exante' started by SummerRain, 17 March 2011 Social URL.

1. SummerRain

SummerRain Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The stories and pictures coming out of Japan are breaking my heart :( When will this country get a break?!

An earthquake which they were prepared for. A massive tsunami. A very scary ongoing nuclear situation and now they have found bird flu in chickens and over 62000 have to be culled.

People have lost everything, generations wiped out. I am so sad for them all :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natalietc

natalietc Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.8%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I agree it's horrendous , it must be like a ongoing nigtmare for them all , it puts our issues In to perpective tho, n really makes you appreciate the good fortune we have most of the time , my best friend is battling cancer at the moment and evrything else just seems irrelevant when I'm in her company , then when I have a bad day I think I'm hard done too ! You have to give your head a shake n remember wot we have got , we may be a bit overweight bit sumwhere sumone is fighting much bigger battles than we could ever imagine , wow wot a start to the day !

4. Mr. Minimizer

Mr. Minimizer Full Member

It makes you wonder if we (humans) are being punished for our wreckless behaviour towards the world we are lucky to have, or even for the way in which we treat each other.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.