Completely random.....I know!!

Jambro

Morning all,
Just sat here this morning thinking what jobs I've got to do today... Peg out washing, ironing, put the wheelie bin out for collection tomorrow... Then it dawned on me that this fortnight I only need to put out 1 not the usual 2 so that just goes to show how much food was being consumed in this house before I did CD,as we are only a family of 3 and OH is away most of the week working.
Bit of an eye opener!!
Theres no more take aways, junk food, gallons of fizzy drinks, cake boxes etc....,!!!!!

Same here! Except that the recylcing bin is overflowing with my tetras :D At least I get the satisfaction of knowing they get recycled :)

And in addition to the waste we produce, how about the amount of time wasted on food? And I don't mean the cooking bit, as it can be fun. I mean the shopping bit (I hate food shopping!). x

Tickled me about the bin our grey normal bin isn't overflowing as normal but our brien recycle bin we are putting out each fortnight instead of once every 4-6 weeks as I drink 500ml water bottles. I also found 9 empty ones behind the drivers seat at weekend whoops lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back