Completley fallen off

dancinglilly

Hi all,
Well i have fallen off this week. I tried to be good & have done a food diary everyday, but sometimes life just gers in the way.
My work shifts have all been to pot, i have been visiting my grandad in hospital every night (bad water infection) helping with school trips, trying to sort my 2 girls b.day parties out, its just been a crazy week. I just havent had time to eat properly.
I really really dont want to go tomorrow but i know if i dont, next week will probably be a bad week to. Im so disapointed in myself because i know i could have made better choices and limited the damage. Last wednesday i was down 27lb in 9 weeks and know i feel all my hard work will be ruined when i get on them scales tomorrow.
Sorry moan over, will just have to see what happens xx

Make sure you drink lots of water today to get rid of any water retention as thats what most of any weight gain you have will be as you actually have to consume an additional 3500 calories to gain 1 lb of fat so bare that in mind, even if you do have a large gain this week it will be 99% water retention so if you get back on plan you will see all of that and some come off next week :)

Best of luck!

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
Make sure you drink lots of water today to get rid of any water retention as thats what most of any weight gain you have will be as you actually have to consume an additional 3500 calories to gain 1 lb of fat so bare that in mind, even if you do have a large gain this week it will be 99% water retention so if you get back on plan you will see all of that and some come off next week :)

Best of luck!

Thanx xx

Paul_Farnham_uk said:

Best of luck!

Thanx x

Last week i had an unexpected gain and the advice was water water water I feel so much better and so much more in control just for changing that one thing I would definitely try it. The other thing is its NEVER as bad as you think so just start again get on those scales stay to group and start again. Good luck xxxx

I would just face the music, you know you had a bad week with potential weight gain but at least getting weighed can but closurer to it. You can then get back to starting a fresh, as if everytime I avoided missing WI I am at the risk of sabbatage. It happens to the best of us and all you can do is accept it, move on and learn from where weaknesses fall. It is a slimming world journey so there will be ups and downs is it just experience and from it hopefully you will grow. Remember though that if it is gain it will only be temporary and can easily be lost!

If you go and accept what has happened then you can start a fresh and get a loss next week. Whereas if you decide to skip this week, next week your loss wont seem so good as it will include the possible gain from this week if that makes sense

ditto all above, life does sometimes get in the way, however, sometimes if you know things are going to be hectic planning and preparation can save the day

have you got a slow cooker? they're brill for when you are crazy busy, just bung a load of stuff in the morning then by the evening you can jsut sit down and eat rather than faff on with making meals.

good luck xx

Back