compliments and nicking clothes lol

natalieann

Silver Member
hey all just here to share my good day with you...........so a about a months ago my sister came to stay and wore this gorge top and matching cardi, it loved it and stared in envy as she looked so slim in it and i new id never get them on............well today when tidying out my outhouse i noticed shed left a carrier bag, in it was this set, so i decided to try on, and it fit and looked amazing, so washed it and wore it out to the park with the kids, as its a lovely peachey pale pink i put on some make up to compliment it.......feeling amazing and very feminine i set off out

not in big headed way but every car i walked past and each window i looked and i didnt feel fat and felt like a girl.......ive not felt so girly and feminine in so long..........:D

then me and my friend took the kkids to a chip shop, they all ordered and while i stood next to them eating thiers someonecame over and said oh my god nat youve lost so much weight:)

it was someone ive not seen for about 3 months, since before i started this, well me here trying to look normal, tried not to smile and say oh thanks, but i couldnt help it, i broke into the biggest smile and just said i know 2 stone 3lbs thanks....haha then after i thought oh gosh i must have sounded so big headed, but it just slipped out:eek:

anyway she told me, how lovely i look and how she was across the rd looking for a while, reconised my kiddies but didnt know if it was me or not, then she walked closer and though oh my god it is haha, now that felt good:gimi:

then on the way home i saw someone who i do see a lot anyway so they dont notice my losses as much, but she looked at my clothes, opps i mean my sisters haha---and said you look so pretty today, that top is lovely, it really suits you and your makeup looks very pretty round your eyes..........i was well chuffed again

weight day tomoz to lets home ive made the 2 n half stone mark hey:D

but now im home in my pjs and feel fat again booho

Hi Nat - what a great post! I love hearing about how great you all feel once the weight is off. That will be me fairly soon wearing cute clothes. Well done Nat (girly scream lol) xx

Glad you have had a great day.

It must be nice to realise that all your hard work is paying off, and to receive such nice compliments x x

Are you going to give your sister her clothes back?? lol

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow, and i am glad to hear you so proud and confident.. Well done you!! x x

I say finders keepers for now, and you can give them back when you're too skinny for them!

Hi Nat - what a great post! I love hearing about how great you all feel once the weight is off. That will be me fairly soon wearing cute clothes. Well done Nat (girly scream lol) xx

haha yeah love it, girly screams here i come haha, and glad ya like my post.......and yeah those clothes deffo made me look girly cutey if i dont say so myself haha, bigheaded now lol

Glad you have had a great day.

It must be nice to realise that all your hard work is paying off, and to receive such nice compliments x x

Are you going to give your sister her clothes back?? lol

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow, and i am glad to hear you so proud and confident.. Well done you!! x x
awww cheers love, im wearing it again tomoz for weigh in lol, she can have it back when she comesa to see me again and that only ever about once a month lol, god if she reads this shel kill me, sorry sis but ill be careful promise lol
I say finders keepers for now, and you can give them back when you're too skinny for them!

lol yeah for now, shes paid a lot for emso dont think shed be too pleased haha

Good luck tomorrow nat!

awww thanks hunni ill need it as was naughty this week, but mmy scales say 4 lbs off but they differ to thiers

Great positive post Natalie. It will encourage everyone who feels like giving up. All the feel good factor and compliments make it so worthwhile to make the effort to get in control again.
Good for you and keep up your great work, you are over half way now!!

Great positive post Natalie. It will encourage everyone who feels like giving up. All the feel good factor and compliments make it so worthwhile to make the effort to get in control again.
Good for you and keep up your great work, you are over half way now!!
sww thanks hun, im glad if any of my post keep anyone going, as i know others have helped me at times, and this diet is hard but so worth it ehey?

and yhea over have way yayyyyyyyyy

Good luck for weigh in today Natalieann, can't wait to see what you've lost. Good for you getting those compliments and feeling nice and girly. Really glad and it keeps you going! You deserve them though, you've done such a good job on LT. Keep up the good work, you are over halfway now and not too long to go!

Good luck for weigh in today Natalieann, can't wait to see what you've lost. Good for you getting those compliments and feeling nice and girly. Really glad and it keeps you going! You deserve them though, you've done such a good job on LT. Keep up the good work, you are over halfway now and not too long to go!

aww thanks love, dont think ill have done well, ive picked this week a tiny bit............dunno whats been up with me honestly, think im getting so bored now lol but ill keep trudging on:rolleyes:

I'm getting bored of LT at this stage too but don't give in to picking, you will have a great loss if you can stay 100%.

I know you can do it.

great post Nat - good for you girl!! x

I'm getting bored of LT at this stage too but don't give in to picking, you will have a great loss if you can stay 100%.

I know you can do it.
hey hun well i lost 3lbs AGAIN :rolleyes: but not too bad as like i said it have picked this week, im determined now to give next week 100percent and more excercise and im going to get at least a 4lbs off lol
great post Nat - good for you girl!! x
cheers hun

Wow 3lb and you picked :) well done Natalie you are doing brilliantly hun xxx

Wow 3lb and you picked :) well done Natalie you are doing brilliantly hun xxx
thanks hun i know its good coz i wasnt 100 percent but i need to start doing bigger and lost same sometimes when i havent picked:eek:

3 lb well done Nat i bet your proud, are you feeling ok now did you mention your tummy.
i cant wait to get something nice feminine and feel slim.
youve done well having children running around eating all those goodies be strong dont give in to temptation you dont have too long to go now .Ann

3 lb well done Nat i bet your proud, are you feeling ok now did you mention your tummy.
i cant wait to get something nice feminine and feel slim.
youve done well having children running around eating all those goodies be strong dont give in to temptation you dont have too long to go now .Ann

yeah its still a loss i suppose hun, and im feeling good now love, and yeah its the kids that make it harder lol, but i think they liking it as thney are gettting more goodies bought for them...........then normal

dunno why but i keep buying them choc etc and all the things id love to eat, i think im buying it so they can eat it for me haha

and you will get to wear those things hun x

Back