COMPLIMENTS LIST that we got on LIPOTRIM

Peggyblue

Silver Member
Girl in work - " what the heck happened to you!!! You look as if you've lost about 2-3 stone!!! Look how thin your face is!!!"
My son whilst hugging me -"I'm getting bigger now as my arms have grown. I can reach all the way round you now."
My best friend -"you look as if someone has just sucked you all in"

Add your compliments that you have received below. This will be good to look back on when struggling!!! :)

My flatmate told me the other day that a mutual friend asked if I'd been dieting as I look liked I'd lost weight and my legs looked amazing!! haha
That was my first compliment and I'm going to remember that one cause if that's only 1 month in, imagine 3 months in :D eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk xxx

I am holding off til i get a comment from someone who doesn't know i am dieting......so far only my mother has commented but she would anyways to keep me going lol

I am holding off til i get a comment from someone who doesn't know i am dieting......so far only my mother has commented but she would anyways to keep me going lol
The only people who know I am dieting are my 2 flatmates and my mum and dad :D
Thats why i was even more so over the moon that someone asked my flatmate if I was dieting mwaahahaha! She was like 'no, just going to the gym' (I have her trained well ;) ) xxx

The only people who know I am dieting are my 2 flatmates and my mum and dad :D
Thats why i was even more so over the moon that someone asked my flatmate if I was dieting mwaahahaha! She was like 'no, just going to the gym' (I have her trained well ;) ) xxx

Hehe, i think will be a great feeling once someone notices it!! looking forward to that :) x

my brother in law said wow your looking really well, both to me and then separately to my OH

nobody else had mentioned it at all....makes you wonder why when ive lost getting on 3 1/2 stone! oh well

h x

my brother in law said wow your looking really well, both to me and then separately to my OH

nobody else had mentioned it at all....makes you wonder why when ive lost getting on 3 1/2 stone! oh well

h x

And jeez that is some weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm actually sat here green with envy!!!
Some people dont comment because they don't want to offend you (Sometimes I worry telling someone they've lost weight incase they think Im telling them they were fat before!!!!) and some people dont comment because they're pure jealous!!!!!! hahaha
But people will most def have noticed your weight loss, unreal!!! xxx

And jeez that is some weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm actually sat here green with envy!!!
Some people dont comment because they don't want to offend you (Sometimes I worry telling someone they've lost weight incase they think Im telling them they were fat before!!!!) and some people dont comment because they're pure jealous!!!!!! hahaha

I totally agree with that. Teddy.....also i wonder if seeing someone a lot making it harder to spot....a friend of mine lost about 5 stone last year and it wasn't until she was down about 4 that i noticed at all :( Now looking back at pics i can see an amazing difference but couldn't at the time.

I totally agree with that. Teddy.....also i wonder if seeing someone a lot making it harder to spot....a friend of mine lost about 5 stone last year and it wasn't until she was down about 4 that i noticed at all :( Now looking back at pics i can see an amazing difference but couldn't at the time.

to be honest even though my other brother in law and sister in law live locally we dont see a huge amount of one another and id noticed hed put on weight! ill put it down to jealousy lol cause when he's losing weight he goes on and on about it. my other sister in law would never mention it though.

i dont care really but well it would be nice i suppose. my OH and kids are proud of me so thats all that matters i guess!

h x

no need to be green with envy!! i started off at 15st 11lbs and ive lost all this in seven weeks. god if i can do it anyone can.

h x

well done

no need to be green with envy!! i started off at 15st 11lbs and ive lost all this in seven weeks. god if i can do it anyone can.

h x

Thats a great loss well done....
I am considering cambridge or lipotrim as i reached the point of hitting rock bottom!!!!!
I have tried so so many diets, lose a bit then back on again. I did lipotrim 5 years ago and lost 2 stone but now i find it all back on and with an extra stone......:wave_cry:

Thats a great loss well done....
I am considering cambridge or lipotrim as i reached the point of hitting rock bottom!!!!!
I have tried so so many diets, lose a bit then back on again. I did lipotrim 5 years ago and lost 2 stone but now i find it all back on and with an extra stone......:wave_cry:

i did LT five years ago too. just go for it. were all here to support you/us.

h x

I haven't really had any because nobody knows i'm dieting, my family tell me i'm wasting away but thats only because they want me to stop.

What gives me more of a buzz than compliments anyway is being able to look in the mirror and be happy with, who i see i'm awhile from being 100% happy but i'm so much more happier than when i started

Back