Compulsive Overeater Diary

JulieWooley

Well, here I am on Day 2 of the Cambridge Weight Plan.

I have a MASSIVE issue with food. My relationship with food is extremely unhealthy and I became desperate. The progressiveness of my binging was scary! Rightly or wrongly I wanted to take food out of the equation completely to give my head and my body a rest.

Yesterday was a bit weird but there was a certain relief from not having to get in the ring with food. I am hoping by being sensible and introducing food slowly after a few weeks or so that I will be able to build a healthy relationship with food and stop abusing my body with it.

Anyway, a day at a time :)

Day 3 - Got on the scales this morning EEK! Was a bit disappointed, serves me right I guess :(

I am doing SS+ and haven't deviated. My head feels really fuzzy but not dizzy finding it difficult to concentrate but that's about it. Is anyone else doing SS+? Does anyone identify with fuzzy head and when should I expect to feel better?

xx

I'm struggling to get started on cd again but also have a unhealthy relationship with food, and use food as a substitute for lots of things. I hear with cd we have to drink lots of water!!!

I'm struggling to get started on cd again but also have a unhealthy relationship with food, and use food as a substitute for lots of things. I hear with cd we have to drink lots of water!!!

CD is really hard, I am on Day 4 now and not a happy bunny!!! I miss the comfort food gives me but not the negative consequences so I guess I just need to keep marching on.
I am drinking about 2.5L a day and am constantly on the loo............apparently that's a good sign!!!! :D
Good luck on your journey and thanks for replying to my post xx

It really does get easier after a week or two. Most people find it a bit of a mare for the first week. Your body requires time to adjust.

Back