concerned, a lil advice?

jools1986

Silver Member
I've been on atkins induction, which is 20g of carbs a day. LT is around 60g I believe, so I think I am going to be knocked out of ketosis.

I was wondering, should I perhaps have a carby meal (nothing major no binging or anything) 2 days before I start then limit myself to 60g carbs for the next two days so I get into ketosis easier? I dont know what to do for the best without gaining

It helps greatly if you cut down on carbs before starting Lipotrim...but if you are already on the Atkins induction part of the diet all the better as you will stay in ketosis.

The amount of carbs in a Lipotrim shake is 15g each pack...

You don't have any extras on Lipotrim...just the packs, water and tea/coffee.

thats still double the amount I am on, would it be worth upping my carbs or just staying on 20g until weds when i get my shakes?

so confusing!

how did you know there was 15g of carbs in a sachet?! this on the lipotrim strict??! As i've found no nutritional info at all, i have for the maintenance products but not the strict. Can someone tell me what EXACTLY is in the chicken, chocolate and vanilla sachets pls!
My gym mate thinks i should just use vanilla soya protein than pay for these shakes, but if its not broke dont fix it!!! xx

I've been on atkins induction, which is 20g of carbs a day. LT is around 60g I believe, so I think I am going to be knocked out of ketosis.

I was wondering, should I perhaps have a carby meal (nothing major no binging or anything) 2 days before I start then limit myself to 60g carbs for the next two days so I get into ketosis easier? I dont know what to do for the best without gaining

Hey Jools

The lipotrim actually only have a net carb of around 45 carbs a day and in dr atkins book he mentions that for most people it would take 45 carbs or more to be taken out of ketosis. If u want my honest opinion I have left atkins before to switch to shakes and thought ooooh ill have some crabs before hand- NO NO NO you do not want to do this you are in control at the mo with your carbs and goin into ketosis is so crappy. Youve done the hard work getting into it and so switching to LT in it will be a heck of alot easier for you.

Even if your body might put on a little fluid from the additional carbs this would be temporary and woud come off as extra waterloss at your first weigh in.

Goodluck hunni x

Last edited:
how did you know there was 15g of carbs in a sachet?! this on the lipotrim strict??! As i've found no nutritional info at all, i have for the maintenance products but not the strict. Can someone tell me what EXACTLY is in the chicken, chocolate and vanilla sachets pls!
My gym mate thinks i should just use vanilla soya protein than pay for these shakes, but if its not broke dont fix it!!! xx

Hey the nutritional infor for the shakes etc can be found on the lipotrim bag that your pharmacist puts the shakes in. there may be a past sticky around somewhere with all nutritional info. Vanilla soya protein is for as you say helping repair and build lean protein after exercise- lipotrim provides you with all the nutritional requirements you would otherwise get from a balanced diet. in order to feel well and be healthy I really do advise you take the shakes as they are specifically for meal replacement purposes. x

Last edited:
Jodie- "ill have some crabs before hand"

lol i know it was meant to say carbs but i was sitting there wondering why on earth youd want crabs to eat,, took me a few minutes to get it and then another few laughing before i read the rest...:)

x

Mmmmm crab!

hahahaha - oooops, ive never tried crabs, maybe I should :p

hahaha crabs!

Thank you very much for your advice, I will stick as I am for now :D

Back