concerned about my menu....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by silentdreamsend, 26 April 2009 Social URL.

1. silentdreamsend

silentdreamsend Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Nothing at the moment just exercise
    breakfast: blueberry and yoghurt weight watchers bar and an apple

dinner: all low fat or light choices = chicken fillet cooked in cajun seasoning, green beans, slice of green peppers, low fat coleslaw on a bed of lettuce

dessert: meringue crushed in with yeo valley organic natural low fat yoghurt with a pure orange and corn flower sauce

evening: 2xportion of oats so simple porridge with 1/4 pint of semi skimmed milk and an apple

and im left with about 10 points, how??
    I dont understand, im drinking all my water, having my dairy side, veg and fruit and im STUFFED and i have points left, its now 10pm what do i do now? lol

a little help here!!!

-Leesa

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    is there a reason you're not having lunch? youd be better eating more of your points earlier in the day as the later you eat, the less your body manages to burn off.

otherwise your menu looks fine x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You havent had a proper evening meal though either. Porridge is low in points and incredibly filling, and if youve had 2 portions thatll be why youre stuffed.

Your meal choices are all very very low points, you might want to look at taking some higher point options. You have to use all your points. Dont be scared in having a bar of chocolate or something to bump your points up

5. silentdreamsend

silentdreamsend Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    yeah only missed lunch today as it was more a sunday dinner thing today so couldnt have eaten lunch as my other halfs parents serve dinner around 4pm.

At the same time i thinking now, is it really too late to have something else to bump my points up? i mean 10:30pm at night, if i now know i need to bump my points up whats the kinda thing i can really be eating this time of day?

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know a lot of people say not to eat late but Ive never found it makes a difference. You really need to have 6 points (or more) but then it depends when youre going to bed

7. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    how about some toast, fairly inoffensive at this time of night

8. silentdreamsend

silentdreamsend Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    would a bowl of frosted flakes cereal be ok??

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Itll still only be a few points but its making a dent in that 10 points. What about cereal and toast

10. silentdreamsend

silentdreamsend Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    can i really get away with eating that much and still loose weight? im always so paranoid about WI day and not loosing as much if i'd not have had the cereal and toast etc

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    What ever your points allowance is you MUST eat them. It might seem a lot but WW is a well formulated plan and it does work.

If you dont eat your points it could actually cause you to gain weight.

12. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    i have days where i come in well under my points, and the treats i keep in the house are pretty low on points too so struggle, so i find planning my day ahead to make sure all my meals are sufficent in points and also allows me to work round any treats/cravings. I think at this time at night it would be best to write the day off and start a fresh tomorrow, i mean there are days when we all go over right? and writing the day off and learning from it not dwelling on it is what we should do, so same for under eating. Its just a little hick up.

13. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can sense the argument you are having here with yourself and understand why you would be questioning about weight loss :)

Just trust in the programme, the research behind it and the succcess that can come from it and go and enjoy your cereal and toast I would say.:D
    It may feel totally alien to eat it if you are not really hungry and you are having a mental battle here (which it looks like) but enjoy it and then give yourself a massive pat on the back for working through any demons that are shouting at you..xxx :D

14. silentdreamsend

silentdreamsend Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    :D thankyou!
    quick question whats this 'CD' diet? :)

15. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    CD is Cambridge Diet, its a meal replacement diet where you dont eat, you just have shakes

16. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Follow the WW guru's advice and eat your points - she should know!!!

I know its hard at first to get your head round it because we want to go into "diet mode" almost and forget real life for a while - the beauty of WW is that it is real life and will gradually reduce your calorie intake as you lose your weight.

Work out when you tend to have the munchies and plan your points around it.

I love porridge too and would happily eat that instead of dinner but we need to keep our protein up!

Good luck xx

17. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    well you dont need to worry today because i have eaten all your spare points for you. what a kind person i am

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.