concretedaisy's big mess up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by concretedaisy, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. concretedaisy

concretedaisy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    i had a ct scan today on my stomach and they used the contrast and dye stuff (the drink and the injection) and it had a bit of a reaction with me. made me have really bad runs and be really drowsy and dizzy and made my belly hurts even more than usual. anyway i had to eat to stop myself from passing out, had some malteasers and some oatmeal cookies...i feel so much better physically for eating but mentally not so good :sigh: really worried my WI is going to show a gain which would depress me sooo much :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

just let it go. You did what you needed to do (pity you chose the maltesers though :) ). You won't have gained any fat so IF you do show a gain on the scales, remember it is only water as a result of a little extra glycogen in your body.. It will all balance out. Stick to the plan now and hope you feel better

oh and people say to drink extra water as it may help you stay in ketosis

4. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    reductil
    CD honey - don't think a few maltesers or cookies will make a huge difference. If you carry on being good & focussed then there's nothing to worry about hun.
    There was a real reason you needed a sugar-fix, so try not to worry too much. And I do hope you feel better soon x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.