concretedaisy's big mess up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by concretedaisy, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. concretedaisy

concretedaisy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    i had a ct scan today on my stomach and they used the contrast and dye stuff (the drink and the injection) and it had a bit of a reaction with me. made me have really bad runs and be really drowsy and dizzy and made my belly hurts even more than usual. anyway i had to eat to stop myself from passing out, had some malteasers and some oatmeal cookies...i feel so much better physically for eating but mentally not so good :sigh: really worried my WI is going to show a gain which would depress me sooo much :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    reductil
    CD honey - don't think a few maltesers or cookies will make a huge difference. If you carry on being good & focussed then there's nothing to worry about hun.
    There was a real reason you needed a sugar-fix, so try not to worry too much. And I do hope you feel better soon x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.