Confession time ... Got my one day break :)

Missy_mint

Had my day off after nearly twelve weeks with 3 stone 5lb coming up to 3.7 stone loss. Started well had muller light with two table spoons of rice crispys then I had BBQ which was a burger and three sausages all grilled barely touched the bread rolls etc and had some lovely beef tomato. Then just had three spoons of Ben and Kerry's ice cream, three rice crispy choc cake things :( and about 10 mini eggs whoopsie. Started so well o dear good job back on it tomorrow but now it's out of my system. Also just ordered a ten min belly blaster DVD to do before work in the morning :) still chuffed I got my size 10 and 12 tops in topshop. I can really see I am a pear shape as I'm so slim on top and bottom half isn't so. I was so wrong about my OH last night feel awful about what I said about him, all in the past though. Today's been lovely but I couldn't do it daily as I'd be back to where I started. Feel ready for tomorrow now :)

Wow, 12 weeks, well done! Was having the break as enjoyable as you thought it would be? Or did it kind of make you realise how your relationship with food may have changed? I hope tomorrow goes well!

It was nice to be able to have some normal time with my OH but wasn't as great as I imagined today feel so bloated when I didn't eat as much as I could of and feel like I'd gained loads which I haven't lol. Was glad to get back on and have some control :) be nice to not feel like a lead balloon later on in the week :) I dont struggle with ketosis so not worried about getting back there or being tempted off the diet as twelve weeks in and I had no cheats or temptations just fancied a day off :)

Well done!!! I know what you mean - I took a "day" off in October last year - it was a long day... ended in March :eek:

Back