• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

confession time...

special fried rice, chow mein, beef in black bean, sweet and sour chicken, chips and ribs lol yum yum yum yum yum yum yum (I did share lol)

robsterswife, your sig makes my screen expand :(
is it just my comp? haha

p.s i realllly want a chinese now lol

Hahaha sorry guys! If it makes you feel any better we were really lazy last night and didnt tidy up and when I came downstairs this morning it looked offensively wrong.....
I'll have to try and think about that when next chinese wanting comes!!! I have been desperate for fatty foods all week... I think I need physically restraining from entering kfc which is just ridiculous!!! I'll have to try and attempt homemade kfc :0D

Lol...that chinese sounds gorgeous!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
My mum had a chinese on Wednesday - when she left to get it i stuffed my face with SW soup and lots of veges so that i wouldnt be tempted when she got back!! lol I still ate 2 sweet and sour chicken balls in batter but they were immense and my fav :)

Confession...Chinese Curry, egg fried rice (I asked for plain boiled I deserve a star for that) and chips.

Punishment...I feel sick and bloated today!

alwyn

Silver Member
Confession...Chinese Curry, egg fried rice (I asked for plain boiled I deserve a star for that) and chips.

Punishment...I feel sick and bloated today!
Order by the number lol!

Oh holy God i want a chinese so frigin badly:)

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Ok i'll confess too....tuesday night i had a mega chinese too :( special fried rice, crispy chilli beef, sticky honey ribs, duck in plum sauce, chicken in bbq sauce and loads of prawn crackers! (not just me 2 other people too lol) it was gorgeous. Im not going to feel bad about it though but i'll try to be better next time.....promise :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 9
Slimming World 31
Slimming World 69
Lipotrim Forum 2
Lipotrim Forum 5