• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

confession time

hi guys im here to tell my sins lol
just home from work and one of our volunteers is moving to america so we did a meal for him everyone brought a lovely dish mostly pasta of course and well i no i shouldnt have but i just had to eat LOADS of the nigerian rice my friend osas made its absolutely devvvvine. i no i could have not eaten of just has a piece of chicken but i was such a lovely day all the volunteers and staff sitting together i just didnt want to be unsociable. i did however avoid the pavalova and only had the diet drink but id say the damage is done lol

i just had to admit it here and move on back to normal tomorrow.
now u can tell me how silly i am ha
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i will i will im a bit annoyed at myself cos it wasnt even like i just couldnt resist i just decided i wanted to. ive been flying the last two weeks i hope this doesnt nock me off now

Silver Member
Just work out what you want....there is always a good choice to pick :D

Gold Member
Don't worry ... Sometimes going off the wagon can kick start my metabolism so that might work for you too... :)

Me too, I cheat, I'm good for a while, I cheat. Welcome to life!

We all give in to temptation. The way I look at it it's not how far I fall off the wagon that ultimately matters but whether I make the choice to get back on.

There have been so many times where I cheat then just give up completely now I treat the next day as a new day :)
Last edited:
I think its perfectly normal! Don't fret :)
Glad you enjoyed it, now enjoy getting back on the wagon xxx

Clean green leafy machine
As everyone says, we've all been there and it's hard not to feel guilty - but don't chuck the baby out with the bathwater - just accept that you're human, these situations are going to happen and get back on it, glugging water as you go :)
ya im not really that bothered now to be honest im straight back on it today just wanted to openly say it so i wasnt cheating myself more than anything thank for the support guys haha