Confession time

Saska

Silver Member
This afternoon I ate not one but TWO Mars bars :sigh: and now feel guilty but they were so nice dunked in a cup of coffee :D

Dunno what came over me, there they were in the fridge and they just jumped out at me when I went to get the milk for my coffee. I wasn't craving them but once I'd eaten one I had to have the other one.

Anyway, they've gone and that's that. I feel bad when I think about what I've done and know I have let myself down but tomorrow is another day and I will be back on track. I aint putting these lbs back on.....Saska :eek:

Saska
Don't worry just get a couple of pp days done and they will be a distant memory
If I can live on pizza,gin,pasta and chocolate for 3 weeks and only gain 5lbs then 2 mars bars will be gone like dust!! Don't stress worst thing to do!!
Well done on your losses as well!! Xxx

Mmm, they do taste good dunked in coffe...
I remember that taste like it was yesterday.
But it's been almost a year.
Sugar is addictive. That is one thing I can tell you.
Another: you're not cheating on the diet, you're cheating on yourself.
But I'm not the one to give proper advice.
My own confession: last month I ate a whole package of wasa bread and 5 fruits..
That's when I decided I'm not ready for consolidation and I went back to cruise.

Mmm, they do taste good dunked in coffe...
I remember that taste like it was yesterday.
But it's been almost a year.
Sugar is addictive. That is one thing I can tell you.
Another: you're not cheating on the diet, you're cheating on yourself.
But I'm not the one to give proper advice.
My own confession: last month I ate a whole package of wasa bread and 5 fruits..
That's when I decided I'm not ready for consolidation and I went back to cruise.

Yeah that's what I said, I've let myself down in other words cheating on myself. Today is a new day and I am doing good. No more Mars bars for me....well, not for a while anyway lol. The thought my dear old Gran used to say comes to mind, "A little bit of what you fancy does you good" and I always assumed she was talking about food .....but who knows ;)

Maybe we should have a Confession thread as it did feel good to write down and own up to my guilt....I'll check out the forum and see if there is one.

Have a great day, Saska

I must admit there have been a couple of times when I could have nicked a few chips off the plates, but am so scared those carbs are gonna be bad news LOL. So I managed to resist.

Forget the mars bars now, but think of it this way, in the future you will be allowed again.....JUST NOT NOW:D

EEEWW! Hate Mars bars :(
Don't beat yourself up too much hun, carry on.

I was addicted to Snickers... especially loved the limited Hazelnut edition.
But also liked regular peanut ones.
I used to get sick after eating one bar though.... and after a few days I would just start over.
I was addicted!
If you really think it is just fat and sugar: the worst combination ever.

Glad, you are back on track, Saska!:)

Forget it and get back on the diet. I have had a few slip ups but have got striaght back on the diet then. We are only human :) x

Hehe yeah back on track, it's the only way plus the scales said today a 3lb loss for this week and so that's good.....the Dukan plan must have liked my Mars bars :D but I'm being good honest otherwise the Mars bars will catch up with me...mind you I always have to have two of everything as to balance out my hips LOL!!

Cheers Dukaneers and have a great if not wet weekend :wavey:Saskax

That is great news.
I'm happy you are back on the diet.
I confess I was in Italy this weekend and I will not tell you about all (the non-Dukan) food I ate.

Somebody told me that when you are on a strict diet and have some (a little) sugar or fat it can boost your metabolism...
That may be BUT tomorrow it is a Pure Protein day (for me)!

Back