• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Confession

j70joj

Well its monday morning and time to put the weekend behind me and believe me what could have been an ok weekend has turned into a disaster.

On Friday night i had a small plate of chip shop chips, mushy peas and gravy.

On Saturday we went to a wedding and food was not too excessive but glass of pimms, glass of wine, goats cheese, chicken and strawberry mousse followed by 2 chocolates.

Sunday! All going ok until last night, when i ate 2 Beefburgers (which took me 500 cals over!) and then i ate a whole bar of fruit and nut which was 1000 cals! It made me feel sick but i still ate it. YUK!

So i am going to have to be mega good this week now, why are we our own worst enemies sometimes.:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SarahSez

Silver Member
Don't punish yourself too much. What's done is done, put it behind you; today's the start of a new day.

You know what to do, up your water intake and your exercise and you'll soon burn off those calories

metrognome

is getting better at it
you cant change what you have done only put it behind you and start again all nice and fresh, please dont have my mentality of oh well i have done it wrong so i may as well carry on doing it i am rying my hardest to stay on track today
good luck

j70joj

Thanks metrongnome, i am starting again today! Damage limitation!!!
I am not sure whether to try and stick to 1200 cals for a few days.

What's done is done, don't beat yourself up about it. Like you said, knuckle down now this week, exercise and stay away from temptations lol xx

Hahahaha I think we are twins! I had half a bottle of wine, 2 beers, some thorntons fudge, wagamama dinner, m&s sandwich for lunch and a packet of snackajacks and some of a galaxy bar :( I felt disgusting this morning though!!

Hahahaha I think we are twins! I had half a bottle of wine, 2 beers, some thorntons fudge, wagamama dinner, m&s sandwich for lunch and a packet of snackajacks and some of a galaxy bar :( I felt disgusting this morning though!!
What's a wagamama dinner lol? xx I got this vision of a mama wagging her booty lol :8855:

j70joj

BacktoBack i second that i have felt grotty all day and have a massive headache which i have managed to convince myself is a result of eating my choccie bar!

Been good today though!

i am on 1200 til the end of the week so hopefully that will help!

Wagamama is a noodle bar.