Confessions of a wibbly wobbly woman.........

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by MrsWibbleWobble, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Hello all,

Well, I'm new to posting on minimins but not to exante. I started on the diet about 5 months ago and lost nearly 50lbs. Over the past couple of month life has 'got in the way' a bit and I have been messing about on and off the diet and I have put about 10lbs back on-grrrrrrrrr! Food, you see is still very much my emotional crutch - something that I have not been able to overcome as of yet and which I must REALLY work on as life does not just stop because you are on a diet!!

I struggled with my weight as a youngster, managed to loose a lot in my early 20s, but put on a huge amount when I was expecting my son about 5 years ago. For a combination of health reasons and how I feel about myself - I really have to banish the blubber once and for all!

I really hope that by posting on this diary thread I will have to hold myself accountable and get back on track.

I hope I don't bore anyone too much - I will be recording mundane details of exactly what I am eating and drinking to be able to keep track as well as all my random ramblings!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Ok - So today is Day 1 of my major re-start - wish me luck........

For breakfast I had a vanilla latte with half a vanilla shake and a small piece of choc orange bar. Lunch was half a mushroom soup and the rest of the choc orange bar.

I have drunk one cup of tea with light alpro soy and splenda and two cups of green tea and a couple of cups of water.

I am feeling quite peckish - I must up me water and am gonna allow myself an extra half pack until I reach ketosis - better to make this journey manageable than fall by the wayside!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well,

MWW xxx
  4. lucy4loop

lucy4loop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello MWW! Having the extra 1/2 pack until you get into ketosis is a good idea. I split all my packs so I can have something every 3 hours or so. All the best! Lucy x
  5. Lisy

Lisy Banned

Hi MMW Best of luck on your journey. Im starting tomorrow. Good luck.
  6. Good luck with day 1. Have you done any kind of tfr diet before?
  7. Well,
    I actually found today really quite tough in the end especially by the eve. I know the score and I just have to get through the next few days until I'm in the pink and life will be so much rosier!!

Hope everyone has a good night
  8. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome and good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.