Confessions!

NiaX

Silver Member
I really need to get this off my chest :(

It's star week - again! It seems to be coming around more often now. My doctor has advised that losing weight will have an impact on them and boy was he right :cry:

Soooo, the whole week has been a disaster. I've been in so much pain that it is making me feel sick. I've tried to force myself to eat throughout the day but I've only been able to manage small amounts of fruit and salad. Then come 6pm all I want to do is eat.

I'll have my dinner and enjoy it, but after that I just want to pick on crisps and chocolate. I've been trying to stick to low syn stuff but I've been over my syns every single day this week!

If I don't have a gain tomorrow, the Pope isn't Catholic.

Anyone else have any confessions?

It was pay day friday which means normal take-away night. Instead of being good and having chienese with low syn etc i went for dominos pizza with garlic and herb sauce it didnt even taste that nice.

And then last night i went to the cinema i cut up fruit and had my alpen bars with me but ended up eating a bad of maltesers and popcorn :(

Your weight loss looks to have been great so far! Dont let a bad week get you down! Its off your chest now. You can get back on plan! You may gain or STS this week, or lose!!!! but next week will be better!!
I get the munchies EVERY night! Have to make myself a big fruit salad, and some carrot/cucumber sticks to dip in seasoned quark, and save my HEb so i can have my 2 yummy alpen bars to eat! Then i can munch away all night! xxx

I got weighed 2weeks ago on a weds and only lost half a pound which pushed me to be "good". However, on my 3rd day I ate a sub from subway and then the next I had a Chinese, and the day after that I was drinking and had some chippie chips along with crisps and chocolate so I was really bold and chickened out of my last weigh in :sigh: But I've been pretty good since Tuesday and I hope to have an okay loss and get back into it 100% :D

I've had a really bad day today! I'm so hungry and have eaten everything in sight! Also had 18.5 syns most of them peanut butter straight out of the jar, I dunno what's up with me :/

JanuaryGirl said:
I've had a really bad day today! I'm so hungry and have eaten everything in sight! Also had 18.5 syns most of them peanut butter straight out of the jar, I dunno what's up with me :/

I lovvvvvvve peanut butter, can't have it in the house tho else I'd just sit & eat it with a spoon!

I've just eaten a chicken and lamb kebab with garlic mayo from the takeaway :eek:

I won't even bother with an excuse, i just wanted it and i really really enjoyed it.

Hi, I feel like I've been messing around with the plan for ther last few weeks. I wouldn't even dare mention the ben and jerrys caramel chew choo i had tonight....shhhh :mad: However, I will be posting in the 'honk if you have been 100%' thread as of tomorrow!!

After a STS last week I got disheartened and well I've been a gannet all week, chicken kebab, bowls of crunchy nut cornflakes, 1/4 bag Doritos, cake, the list goes on!

I'm now very bunged up so the weight gain will be massive!

My star week is due too and it always makes me crave chocolate so bad! I dont keep it in the house now and last night i would of given anything for a bar of chocolate and a glass of coke....i stupidly put it on facebook.....about 20 mins later there was a knock on my front door (baring in mind it was 10pm) and a guy who keeps asking me out was stood by his caqr and on my doorstep was a huggge bar of dairy milk and a 2 litre bottle of coke!!

I ate the lot and drank 2 pints of coke :( and its weigh in day this morning!!

Missy Fatpants said:
20 mins later there was a knock on my front door (baring in mind it was 10pm) and a guy who keeps asking me out was stood by his caqr and on my doorstep was a huggge bar of dairy milk and a 2 litre bottle of coke!!
i think you should marry this man, any man that goes out of his way to get you chocolate is a keeper lol

Hi, I feel like I've been messing around with the plan for ther last few weeks. I wouldn't even dare mention the ben and jerrys caramel chew choo i had tonight....shhhh :mad: However, I will be posting in the 'honk if you have been 100%' thread as of tomorrow!!

I work in morrisons and atm ben and jerrys is on offer :( I have to keep staring at all the ice cream coming through the till knowing I cant have any! Its killing me! I can resist when its like a fiver a tub but now its only £2 :(

i think you should marry this man, any man that goes out of his way to get you chocolate is a keeper lol

I agree! If I asked my man now he wouldnt get me chocolate let alone if i posted it on facebook..

damn i want ben and jerrys and chocolate now =/

My star week is due too and it always makes me crave chocolate so bad! I dont keep it in the house now and last night i would of given anything for a bar of chocolate and a glass of coke....i stupidly put it on facebook.....about 20 mins later there was a knock on my front door (baring in mind it was 10pm) and a guy who keeps asking me out was stood by his caqr and on my doorstep was a huggge bar of dairy milk and a 2 litre bottle of coke!!

I ate the lot and drank 2 pints of coke :( and its weigh in day this morning!!

Talk about a night in shining armour...
Hope your weigh in went well!

Thanks everyone for posting, it helps to know I'm not the only one :)

It's WI tonight so I've been very nervous today but I'm determined to face the scales tonight and make sure next week is 100%

That would be lovely! My class is at 6pm and this is the first week that I really don't want to go

Mine's at 7pm so I won't know about yours till after, here's hoping and fingers crossed xxxx

Well Girlies!
I have fallen flat face off the bandwagon uffft.

I had a full breakfast in work this morning (roll included) and a rubbish lunch followed by a choc cream filled eclair. I feel huuuuge now.

Clearly need to get right back onit tomorrow but feel better its now off my chest... :)

XX

Back