Confessions

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Some might of noticed i have not been here for a couple of days. I caved and ate and not been able to stop.
Thing is i eat, try to be sick (never works) then cry cos im so friggin weak!

I need to stop this and im going too! I cant stay fat, i hate it but right now i hate myself more for bein so stupid! I was just into ketosis and without thinkin i ate and now crave food like mad. I bet ive put on the 10lbs i lost. Should i still go for my WI on tuesday? Im so damn ashamed and p*ssed off with myself.

I dont want to sound too harsh but if you want to lose weight and do this diet then do it and stop eating!! It may sound simple and i know its not but no ones putting a gun to your head and making you eat YOU have to stop it. Throw all the food out and sit down and think about exactly why your doing this diet. You need to be really strong and really hard on yourself. YOU CAN DO IT. If i can trust me, anyone can!!!

dont give up we all slip up sometimes, after all were all human, i had a weeks break went away long wkend got bk tue put 10lb on got straight back into and by today the 10lb gone, go to cdc 2moz so hopefully may have lost a lb or so, which i wud be pleased about,

If i could throw food out i would but im a foster mum and that would be kinda mean!
Im gonna do it, i got too i just need to be strong. Its so easy to give up but i cant.

hi hun dont worry about slipping up if you wanna go back on it do but at the end of the day it is your choice. good luck hun thinking of you i know how hard it is cos i caved myself on tuesday and eat the whole day i thought i would go onto weight watchers but then decided that night nope i going back on it. good luck xxx

you cant throw out food, when uve got family, why should everyone suffer just cos we on a diet, get back into it and im sure come weigh in on tue youll be surprised, ive had my shakes, bars and picked at chicken since tue and the 10lb gone. keep drinking the water.

I am doing, by the bottle load! Tomorrow im gonna go on a real lon dog walk too (if its not raining...again!)

I am doing, by the bottle load! Tomorrow im gonna go on a real lon dog walk too (if its not raining...again!)

hope it not rainning for you xx

only you can answer those Q , but when you think why you are on the diet is it outweighing the eating ?

Hi sarav25 what you have to do is ask yourself is this the right time for you, this diet makes it easier to lose weight but you must be in the right frame of mind, the advice i can give you is dont beat yourself up over what has happened put it behind you decide if this is the right time and think of all the support that is available on here, we cant do this for you but we will suppot you all th way good luck in what you choose to do, you can PM me any time if you wish and I will do my best to help.
xx

I found myself thinking of food and I asked myself does food taste better than losing weight?

Good luck getting back on the wagon :) x

Lissy xx

Sarah, don't beat yourself up, it's just a mistake and I bet you'll learn from it.
Someone on here once said "nothing tastes as good as feeling slim does"
Wise words, Just stop for two minutes next time you're tempted and have a think about what it is you want most.
You may surprise yourself and choose not to eat. Good luck and keep posting. xx

you cant throw out food, when uve got family, why should everyone suffer just cos we on a diet, get back into it and im sure come weigh in on tue youll be surprised, ive had my shakes, bars and picked at chicken since tue and the 10lb gone. keep drinking the water.

I had a couple of thin slices of turkey today, and felt guilty.
But, it hasn't made me want to eat anything else.
Hope it doesn't affect weight loss too much as it's my first week.

tracy2421 and marci 26 - thinking you can cheat on LT by swindling the system and only eating protein is only fooling yourself. In the absence of carbohydrates your body will actually convert the protein you are 'picking at' into carbohydrates anyway, possibly leading to a loss of ketones.

TFR means exactly that - Total Food Replacement. No food. No picking. Nada. You will not have great losses, even if it doesn't show in the first week or so that you cheat it will show eventually as people on here will tell you. Not only that but it is a slippery slope from picking at bits of ham or a spoonful of tuna to just having a sandwich to just having one meal to coming off the diet completely.

Lipotrim is not a diet to be done by halves. It quite literally is all or nothing.

You can take offence to this if you wish but I sincerely hope that neither of you do. This is not meant to inflame, simply to inform you that though you may think that it will not do any harm, it can. I do not want to see either of you fail at Lipotrim but have seen many have a few slices here or there and suddenly then just disappear from the forum - you know they're not going it alone - they've come off LT.

Seriously ladies, you have to throw yourselves into this 100% or don't do it at all. You took the step to go onto such an extreme diet for a reason - whatever your reasons are they are personal to you but I am sure they must be important to you.

The only way for 100% success on this diet is to follow it to the letter.

I'm rooting for you gals to stop the picking and start the hardcore losing. We're here for you every step of the way if you need the support, so please turn to us instead of food. It's the only way to guarantee the success that both of you so want.

Love and hugs,

~Gemma xx

hi, i hope you dont mind me joining in as i was in the same situation as you yesterday!!:( i started LT on tuesday and managed to get into ketosis (after a big struggle) and thought i was quite strong. but i was wrong, yesterday (day 4) i had a rough time with the kids and before i knew it i was stuffing anything i could find into my mouth, i was not hungry-i was upset. i came onto the forum and confessed that what i had done. the general answer was i had to decide if i want to diet or not, it was MY decision..... i decided to give it another go and im back on day one :( at least i know that this time its my choice, i want to lose the weight-no one else.
only you can decide if its the right time for you to lose weight or not.... i hope you are not offended by my straight talking :)

Thank you for your advice, Gemma.
Just what I needed, as I felt bad about the couple of slices of turkey, and really wasn't worth breaking the diet for.
I am determined to stick to just shakes until my weigh in on Wednesday, then hopefully feel inspired to be strict on week 2.

You are all so inspiring.

i hope you are not offended by my straight talking :)

Babe you were no more offensive than me lol. Kudos to you for jumping back on, lesser women wouldn't ;)

Thank you for your advice, Gemma.
Just what I needed, as I felt bad about the couple of slices of turkey, and really wasn't worth breaking the diet for.
I am determined to stick to just shakes until my weigh in on Wednesday, then hopefully feel inspired to be strict on week 2.

You are all so inspiring.

I'm so glad you didn't think I was having a go hun. I know this diet can be tough but it does get easier you just have to hang in there doll. Also, it gets easier quicker when you do stick to just shakes so you should be right as rain soon enough :) Good luck x

Back